Chapter 3

•Edited•

Luke's p.o.v

Ok I have to admit, when Clair was running away I felt a bit, just a tad bit guilty. I promised myself I wouldn't become like my bastard of a dad and now look, I just said the same exact words I've been hearing for the 16 years of my life.

Wait! What am I saying? Stop Luke, you hate her because she is killed your other half, you hate her because she is a fat, ugly loser... Ugh! All this thinking is making my brain.

Riiiinnnnnggggggggggg

I push my way past all the nosy shits who doesn't know when to mind their own business's and enter my 1st period class.

Clair's p.o.v

I didn't want to run home and face my mom now, so as I was running along the unfamiliar streets there was a small beach in sight and it looks empty, perfect!

Jogging across the road I find myself a suitable place to seat and sat down.
Gazing out at the sea my thoughts were running wild.

Why does he bully me??

What have I ever done to him?

Do I deserves this after all I have been through?!

My heart aches at the thought of him but I refuse to believe it was my fault, I know that might sound selfish and plain digusting but I have my reasons to why I believe that. Each day it gets harder and harder to not listen to all those people saying it's my fault...

I checked the time in my phone and was surprised to see if was already 3'o clock, I stood up and burshed away all the sand sticking to my butt and made my way home.

As I was nearing my house I saw a narrow road just in a corner of a cafe called Mels diner. Curosity got the best of me and my legs started taking in the direction of that road.

Walking on the gravel path, I saw I was nearing a small cottage, that looks pretty abandoned from all the broken windows, as I stepped on the porch I was going to just go in but just to be sure I knocked on the rusty door but only to find it open, pushing in I stepped inside.

"Hello?" I called, my voice echoing through the emptiness of the cottage.
Suddenly a light buld hit my head, if no one is living here then it must be un owned, great!

I decided that I need to try and live on my own for awhile to help things get off my mind. The cottage itself wasn't that dirty I mean nothing that can't be fixed with a little cleaning, with that thought in mind I ran home.