Wedding and tiara discussion

"Adeline's pov"
Kate and I were walking around the garden taking advantage of somewhat the little sun we had. I was now six months pregnant and so Kate thought it would be nice to get a little walk in but all I wanted to do was sleep.
"How's wedding planning going? Is it as exciting as you hope it would be?" I asked Kate as we continued to walk the path of the garden.
"Yes and no. Well I mean it's exciting yes but the stress for it to be perfect is exhausting and I don't even know how you did it, you were so young at 21 years old." Kate said trying to not ramble on even though I could tell she is very anxious on the topic.
"I felt every emotion you're feeling right now, yes I was young but Kate so are you and besides your wedding will be perfect, you and William are finally getting your wedding! Don't let the people and media make you feel bad about it cause at the end of the day you're in love and happy." I said to Kate hopefully getting her to calm down a bit.
"Adeline may I ask a question and please don't take it the wrong way." Kate asked while making us stop and to sit on the bench.
"Yes of course." I said to Kate letting her know I am ready for her question.
"Your five years younger than us and by us I mean Alex, Wills and I. How did you manage the hate and controversy surrounding the age difference, before you and Alex married you would get ambushed by the media even leading up to your wedding. Well what I'm trying to ask how did you deal with it and are you okay?" Kate asked while keep eye contact with me and I could tell she was genuine with her questions.
"Wow um... I was 17 when I met Alexander but we were just lab partners at the time but I want to say we did grow fond of each other during our times as lab partners and we made it hidden and we hid it very well cause we did worry about the age difference and that is why I didn't really meet you til I guess a couple months after our wedding announcement." I said taking a bit of a deep breath and continuing on.
"I was 19 and Alex was 24 when we went public about our relationship and that was one of the worst times of my life. I use to be called so many horrific things and I was told so many times I wasn't fit to be with a Prince, that I wasn't fit to fulfill royal duties I was too young and too naive and too poor,
I was just a gold digging social climber no good bakers daughter." I stopped once again to take another deep breath and blink away some of the tears.
"I would get ambushed at my home with so many paparazzi, I remember this one time I was just trying to get home and a crowd of men with cameras surrounded me in a circle and I couldn't get out I covered my face to see and they kept making the circle smaller and so I asked them "if I move my hands and you each snap a couple of pictures can I leave?" Surprisingly they agreed and then the next day my pictures was posted everywhere. I was named unprofessional since I had tears falling down my face in the pictures I should've known better. I couldn't take it anymore so I broke it off with Alex over the phone." I said to Kate while finally looking at her.
"I didn't know all of that but I do remember seeing the pictures but I didn't know the real story behind it, I am so sorry Adeline." Kate sympathizes with me while giving my hand a squeeze and finally I continued on.
"Well I also cut it off due to him being in the air force as well, I did feel like I was holding him back. Anyways when he came home he talked to his brothers about me and they told him to chase after me because they could see the love he had for me and so Harry grabbed their mother's engagement ring and gave it to Alex to propose with. Alex said he that he made sure from both his brothers that it was okay before proposing." I look to Kate with a smile reliving the memory.
"Do you want to know what your fiancé said?" I asked Kate, she nodded her head excited to know how her future husband played his roll for his older twin brother.
" William said "Harry and I talked about this when we found out that you were so serious about Adeline. We want you to propose with mothers ring we think it's appropriate, mother would approve of the girl and we think the ring should rest on the finger of the future Queen Consort." To be honest it took me by surprise and I still don't feel like I'm worthy of it." I said looking at the blue stone ring on my finger.
"Well Kate what I'm trying to say is that the people that hate don't define me and my character, only I can. I train myself everyday and work under the crown to prove to myself that I am good enough and I may be young but I am smart and dedicated to help our country, and I deal with it because the man that I am so in love with is always by my side and loves me unconditionally. Don't get me wrong I do have some days where I slip up a bit but who doesn't? We're only human and you'll get use to it and Kate I'm always here for you." I said to her and giving her the "I am serious" look to let her know I am not kidding.
"Adeline, I use to think like that, I thought you were so young to be with Alexander and one day lead the country by his side, but I didn't know you then and I am honored that I do now cause you are extraordinary and I can't wait for you to prove all those who hate on you wrong. I really am sorry for what I thought of you." Kate said to me trying to apologize for her past opinions.
"No need to apologize Kate, it's your opinion to have in that moment and like I said we really didn't know each other till after my wedding, now let's talk more about your wedding and tell me how nervous you are to have tea with Elizabeth about your tiara." I said trying to change the conversation with Kate so she wouldn't have to feel bad anymore.
"I see that you tried to change the conversation, how cheeky of you!" Kate said giving my arm a tap as we both got up to continue our walk.
"But before we change the conversation I just wanted to let you know why I asked. I just wanted to thank you for hiring a little security detail for me while William was out during his tour, I know you kinda took a fall for it but you kept me safe and away from the paparazzi and because of you I didn't have to endure so much pain from the media, thank you so much Adeline." Kate said give me a long hug.
"Hey you weren't suppose to know about that! It's no problem Kate, I'm sure you would've done the same for me." I said to Kate hugging her back.
"Besides you went through it longer than I did, I just felt like you shouldn't have to go through it as bad anymore, I saw you get swarmed out of your apartment and thank god they let you get into your car and from that moment I hired a little security detail for you cause while William was away no one was keeping you safe and so I did it in secret." I said to Kate explaining myself on why I did it.
"My family and I are great full for you Adeline and I know Wills won't say it right away but he is too, he's just processing on why would you protect me and risk getting in trouble with the family." Kate took a pause to look at some of the flowers I planted.
"Is it okay if I talk to William about our conversation today?" Kate asks as she bends down to smell the "love and peace" roses that I planted that I received from the mother and daughter I met on Liam celebration day.
"Yes of course, tell William that I didn't mean to step on any toes or offend anyone, I just wanted to help." I said to Kate as I plucked one of the roses and gave her one, she smiled and gave me a small hug.
We continued to walk down the path of the garden when Kate spotted "the secret not so secret garden" I made for the brothers.
"Hey what is that?" Kate asked with curiosity in her demeanor.
"Oh it's a garden I made for three brothers. You'll get to see it once your married to William, it's a secret garden and once married you'll be able to make some adjustments or add ons." I said to Kate as I get excited to see how my future plans with play out.
"Oh I can't wait to see it!" Kate said as we continued on our walk back to my apartment.
Once we made it back Alexander had made Kate and I some tea and a light lunch before he headed out to hang out with his brothers.
"Thank you Alex, this is very lovely of you and please let William know that I'll see him tomorrow morning." Kate said to my husband as they gave each other a hug goodbye. After their goodbyes my husband made his way to me.
"Thank you for all this, very sweet of you to do this for us." I said to Alexander as he gives me a kiss on my temples.
"It's my pleasure, now I have the chef preparing you and Kate dinner as well so you guys don't have to worry about it and Kate watch over my darlings for me please." Alex said
"You know I will." Kate replied as she takes a sip of her tea.
"I love you belle âme, and I love you little bug, be safe you three and have fun!" Alex said giving me a kiss goodbye and finally leaving to meet his brothers.
After a while, Kate and I were sitting in my sofa talking about baby stuff.
"Have you guys thought of any names for the little one?" Kate asked with a big smile on her face.
"Actually we have and we also chose the god parents but NOBODY will know till the day of the baby's birth well except Elizabeth since she makes the approvals." I said to Kate as makes a loud sarcastic sigh.
"Oh man! I really wanted to know!" Kate said as we both started laughing.
"Okay conversation change, there is some thing I want to ask you and you can definitely say no." Kate said while making me a bit nervous of what she wants to ask.
"When you and Alex went to America for your tour, you wore this tiara and when I saw it on you I fell in love with it and I was wondering if I can put a request for it with the queen?" Kate said a little nervous about it all.
"Oh I don't know if you'll be able to request one, the queen usually has a few tiaras to pick out from but I don't think it'll be a problem, she'll probably ask you what you have a mind." I said to Kate giving her a heads up.
"But I believe you would look even more beautiful in the tiara than I did." I said to Kate lifting my tea cup up to my
Lips.
"If I do get to wear the tiara will you be okay with it?" Kate asked waiting for my answer.
"Yes I am okay with it, i'm sure there will be times in the future where we'll have to wear the same tiaras, we just have to be okay with getting compared to each other." I said to let Kate know that it's okay but she has to be okay with being compared.
"Thank you Adeline, your truly are a great person." Kate said while we continued on our conversation, I did have a lovely time with Kate today.
Our conversation was cut off my Kate's phone, it was going off due to a notification.
"Hey did you know about this?" Kate asked while she looked at her phone.
"Know about what?" I question Kate waiting for her to fill me in.
"Here I'll read it to you." Kate said as she prepared herself to read.