Hospitals and vistors

Two years later....

        12th August, 2010

THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF WINDSOR

ARE EXPECTING A BABY

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Windsor are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Windsor is expecting a baby.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince William and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.

The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum. As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in the hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter.

Notes to Editors

Hyperemesis Gravidarum is a very acute morning sickness, which requires supplementary hydration and nutrients.   

Adaline's POV

As I lay in my hospital bed I look on my phone to see that Elizabeth has put out the announcement about my pregnancy. I try not to look at the comments and opinions that people have of me and my marriage but today I couldn't help it.

Hater1: Great, the Diana wanna be is pregnant! And she had to make it all about herself and her weak morning sickness 😡

HAte2: @Hater1 RIGHT! SHE OFFICIALLY TRAPPED THE PRINCE! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM OR TO BE THE FUTURE QUEEN! SHES GOING TO RUIN THE ROYAL FAMILY!

HAter3: I bet she's not even really pregnant, she just wanted the attention all for herself since "Waity Kaity" is gaining popularity! Both girls are a disgrace anyways

Hater: I don't know how she does it! They only dated for a year and then they got married and now two years later the rat is pregnant! Not just with a regular ol baby but the next heir! How disgusting she's a manipulating conniving bitch!

Hater10: Are we even sure it's Prince Alexander's baby??  We do have some hope that she cheated and if she did we can get our prince back!

After reading a couple of comments I had to stop, I don't understand how some people can be so cruel and think so low of not just her but Kate as well.

Kate is too nice for this world and doesn't deserve the hate. I wish I could take the hate and pain away from both Kate and William; they don't deserve that.

I do wish for my mother to be here.

Alex and I were walking in the garden to see what changes I can make since the queen gave me permission to make the garden more beautiful. " Okay I want to plant a tree in the middle and once our kids are toddlers or a bit older we can put a swing on the tree for them to swing on! Not just our kids but any kids in our family and they can enjoy it for many generations" I said to Alex as I looked at him with a big smile on my face and hope in my eyes. Before Alex could reply to me the queen's assistant called out for us " I am Sorry to interrupt your highnesses The Queen is requesting your presence immediately"

When we made it up the queens office we were presented to her majesty

" Your Majesty, Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Windsor" the queen's assistance announced.

I curtsied before saying my hellos but the queen cut me off and told us to sit down as she had terrible new to tell us and my first immediate thought was my brother but Elizabeth held my hands and said " Adaline my dear it's your mother" and that one sentence my whole world came tumbling down and Liam and I are officially parentless and the only blood relative we have is each other.
The funeral was beautiful, Alexander paid for everything, he wouldn't take my no for an answer. Mama is buried next to pa just like she wished for. Liam came down for the funeral to say his goodbyes also to grieve together and to pack up mother's stuff and put in storage for now until we figure out what to give away to charity. My brother did find our parents jewelry and expensive knickknacks that he wants me to put in my vault for safe keeping. During the time of grievance Liam got along very well with the Royal family especially Phillip, they traded "war" stories. Liam also made a great impression on Elizabeth by making her tea and biscuits as my brother use to do for our mother until he enlisted to the army. The Queen did in fact love my brothers tea and biscuits that she asked if he can make it for her again before he leaves back to base.
Even Alexander, William and Harry took a liking to my brother as they would do everything with each other they would joke and say that Liam is the better Anderson, but I didn't care I love that the family I married into enjoys my brother and can think of him as their own. The day came for Liam to leave and it was bittersweet.
The family said their goodbyes and what surprised me was what they told my brother before he left.
" Never think you are alone and your only family is adaline, we are your family now and we'll support you through everything your high wins and low losses." Prince Phillip said before giving Liam hug goodbye.