Pictures and Kisses

BBC NEWS

What a Royal Wedding!

"Today December 10th 2008

Prince Alexander of Wales marries Ms. Adaline Anderson!

We are all excited to see the bride to be and what wedding dress Adaline will be wearing as Ms. Anderson made sure that all the wedding plans are kept a secret til the day of The Royal Wedding and we are most excited to see if Her Majesty The Queen let Adaline soon to be granddaughter- in-law, wear a tiara and if so we are all excited to see what it would be.   As we wait for the wedding to begin we will talk about how Prince Alexander and Adaline met." A BBC reporter said with a big smile on their face that they were very excited to witness history along with a million others.

"The couple met in late 2004 as they both attended St Andrews University. Both Prince Alexander and Ms. Anderson were in the same Marine Biology class and became lab partners, the couple did not have any association before the class so it takes us by surprise how well the couple took to each other. During a past interview of the couples engagement they let us in on their relationship  on how it was bit of a struggle for Adaline to get use to the paparazzi following her around and how it was a bit of a strain on the relationship  well friendship at the time but the Prince stayed by her side and walk he through it at one step at time. The Prince said in the interview " I remember Adaline had me come down to her apartment and asked if  we "could talk"  and once I heard those words my heart started to beat so fast and my palms were getting sweaty and I tried to hide my nerves and keep my composer and walked in the apartment  and she walked us to her couch and just expressed her stressed to me and as she was letting me know her feelings I couldn't help but think that I might be giving her a life she doesn't not need that this beautiful women deserve and long amazing normal life and I was selfish if I kept her in my way of life.  But Adaline Surprised me by saying that " I know that I am over dramatic but I am happy with you and so in love with you that I would do this a million times more if I can end up happy with you, and I am also trying to say is that after graduation I am scared what our future may turn out" Adaline didn't realize that she had confessed her love for me and I saw that opportunity and asked her on a date!"  The engagement interview was one of the sweetest interviews of the couple we have learned to love! The Prince and Adaline got engaged a year after they went on the date and here we are waiting for The Royal wedding to begin."  BBC reporter ended as it went to commercial.

"Thank you for staying with us and continuing to witness history together as the future king is about to get married" said the reporter.

"As we take a look we can see Prince Alexander is walking right next to his best man who happens to be his younger twin Prince William and both princes are both in their Royal guard uniform." The reporter continued on. " From what we know Ms. Adaline Anderson does not have a specific maid of honor but chooses to have six ladies maids to be her matron of honor, as during her time of planning her wedding she became extremely fond of and decided to include them in her wedding. Adaline has her older brother General Liam Anderson walking her down the aisle and along with being her witness to the signing of the marriage certificate." The BBC reporter said a bit surprised that Adaline would include people who would be working for her in the wedding.

"As you can see behind me the people are going wild as we see the bride to be coming in the white rolls Royce alongside her brother, we can't see her dress quite well yet nor can we see if she's wearing a tiara but what we can see is hands waving to the crowds of people!" The reporter said getting excited alongside the crowds.

"Okay here we go, older brother General Liam coming out the car in his uniform receiving screams of Approval from the people! Here she comes! OH MY! Adaline's dress is gorgeous with lace of flowers and slight sparkles making it look like she has snow on her dress, a perfect nod to the December wedding! Ms. Anderson's veil matches perfectly with her dress! Okay it does seem like the bride is WEARING A TIARA! It seems to look like the late Queen mother's rose tiara and if it is then the tiara matches her beautifully but we won't be able to know for sure until Prince Alexander lifts her veil over her head! The reporter was extremely happy as they jumped with excitement to see the bride while reporting more on the rose tiara.  "The bride gives one more wave to the people until continuing up the stairs, the wedding gown is perfectly placed and flowing up the stairs with slight bounce of movement as her dress has a slight ball gown look to it, the bride looks a beautiful princess! And I think everyone can agree! The reporter asks, facing the camera.