A Celebration

Today was the day of Liam's celebration of his new title.
Many other royals and leaders are invited to meet the newest prince. It will be good for my brother to meet other country royals and leaders as a prince instead of a general and it's highly likely he will take on some engagements and become a full-time working member of the royal family.
Her majesty made the celebration a white tie event meaning the women are required to wear a tiara but in our family in order to wear a tiara we have to be married, for example Kate won't be able to wear a tiara until her wedding day. Kate might not be allowed to wear a tiara tonight but Im going to surprise her and let her borrow a hair clip of mine that will make her look beautiful.
As for me I don't know what tiara I am going to wear, Her Majesty has picked one out for me and I will get to see after I finish getting ready, the Queen did let me keep one tiara in my own vault but we both agreed that the timing isn't right to wear.
Also today will be my first public appearance since my accident, my doctor has given me permission to do the walk around to say hi to the people but I have strict instructions to not push myself which won't be a problem since the family will make sure that I don't.
Alexander and I just finished getting ready and heading out to meet Liam, Harry, William and Kate.
"Hello, good afternoon everyone." I said wobbling a bit since I have some pain in my left knee just one of the injuries I got stuck with after my accident but nothing I can't handle and I am also wobbling due to my pregnant belly.
"Good morning." Everyone replied back smiling enjoying each other's presence.
"Liam how are you feeling about today? Since it's all about you." I ask my brother giving him a big smile teasing him a bit since I know he doesn't like to be the center of attention.
"A bit nervous really, I am scared that I might say something wrong to the people." He said admitting his feelings while fidgeting with his tie trying to occupy his mind.
"Just be yourself, laugh with the people and ask them how they are, shake hands and try to avoid some questions, you'll know what to avoid." William said to Liam giving him a slight fist bump to the shoulder.
"Okay it's time to go, granny wants us to be in order according to the succession to the throne with the exception of Liam, since it's his day he'll lead us out." Alexander said to all of us to get us prepared. We gave each other smiles and take deep breaths before lining up.
"Oh just a reminder Kate, just be yourself and if you feel nervous just let William do the talking first and you can add in after. You'll be great!" Harry said to Kate trying to encourage her as well.
Once we walked out I could hear the people scream and cheer, happy to see us. It's lovely to hear the crowd be so happy with smiles and laughter, it's a breath of fresh air.
Once we hit the gate we broke the line and stood shoulder to shoulder, taking in the crowd.
"Shall we?" Liam said as he started to walk first and we followed behind
"Hi good morning" Alex said to a group of people as they replied back with "good morning"
"Oh Adaline we're so happy to see you today, we prayed for you and the baby and we're so happy that you're okay!" The elderly woman of the group said
"Thank you that's very sweet of you all, I do appreciate you all for being here as well the family does appreciate it." I said to all of them
"Yes we do appreciate it, are you all staying warm?" Alexander asked them while holding the elderly woman's hand.
"Oh yes, well we're trying to stay warm." She said while laughing a bit.
"God bless you guys and stay warm" I said to the people while holding their hands before moving on the next.
"Hi Princess Adaline!" A little girl said to me catching my attention.
"Well hello little one, how are you?" I said to her as I try to lean down to her level.
"I am good! I am so happy to see you! I got these for you but my mummy bought them." She said to me while trying to hand me a little bouquet of "love and peace" roses.
"Oh my! They are stunning! Love and peace roses are my favorite! Thank you darling." I said to her while also looking at her mother to thank her as well.
"We wanted to wish you nothing but love and peace for you, your highness since everything you have been through." The mother said to me as I could see her choke up. It still surprises me that people could care for me this much.
"Thank you so much and I wish for the same for you and your little one." I said to the mother also hold her and giving her a squeeze.
"Please stay warm and enjoy your day." I said to the mother and daughter duo before moving on to the next.
"Good morning! Hello!" Alex said to the next group of people.
"Good morning your royal Highnesses! It's a pleasure to meet you both!" The man said while he and his wife curtsied to us, they looked like a lovely couple.
"Oh your highness you must be so proud of your brother." The wife asked me while I held my hand out to shake hers.
"Oh yes I am! But I've always been proud of my older brother he's achieved so many great things in his life." I replied to her question while I looked over to my brother for a few seconds.
"How's the baby? If you don't mind me asking of course." The husband asked while looking at both Alex and I.
"Healthy! The baby is doing perfectly okay, thank you so much for asking." Alex replied to the question while he laid his hand on my back for comfort.
"Oh lovely to hear, now you guys have a wonderful celebration!" The couple said to us letting us know it's okay to move along.
"You lovely couple have a wonderful day as well and stay warm!" Alex and I said to the couple giving them one last handshake. 
We went to move along and I stopped in my tracks as I hear cameras flashing and yelling from the paparazzi about my accident and it just put me in the trance and everything went muffled.
"Belle âme are you doing okay?" Alex asked getting me out of my trance.
"Huh? Oh yes I am okay thank you." I said to my husband trying to convince him but I know he knows me better than that especially when I am lying. I could tell in his eyes that he didn't believe me.
"If it gets worse love, you let me know and we'll leave, your mentality is far more important along with your physical well being. You understand?" Alex whispered into my ear so the people and paparazzi wouldn't see what he was saying, but his voice and words made me feel better and put me at ease.
"I understand but I'm okay, I can handle this I promise." I whispered back to him and he gave me a nod and continued on with meeting the people.
After a while I ended up with a lot of flowers from the people who all wanted to tell me that they're happy of my recovery and happy for my brother. It just felt nice to see everyone again and to talk to everyone.
We lined up shoulder to shoulder again with the order going for right to left (our right) Liam, Alexander, and me, William, Kate and Harry.
We waved to the people one last time before walking back still shoulder to shoulder.