Just Breath

Adaline's pov
It's now November and I'm now 4 months pregnant and now Kate and William are engaged and their announcement will be made in about 5 days and I am excited for the wedding! Lately it feels like the days and months have been passing me by and I can barely keep up.

Today is Remembrance Day and my brother is here somewhere her majesty asked for Liam to stand with them to place a reef. It'll be the first time that Liam will be with family in public since his new title.
Right now I'm getting ready with my stylist when I feel like a zapping feeling in my belly.
"Oh my!" I said grab my now showing belly.
"Your highness are you okay??" My hairstylist said stopping what she's doing.
"Please call me Adaline and yes I'm okay thank you, my baby is very active right now." I said looking down smiling.
After awhile it was time to change and head down. Alyssa had to help me put my heels on and we did have to get a bigger size of heels since my feet do swell up a bit but it's okay.

I made it down to were the family was Alex was the first to greet me and then my brother who I gave a quick hug after that we prepared to leave Cenotaph and it was a fairly short drive.
One we arrived they were greeted by many and it felt fast yet slow.
It was about that time when her majesty to lead the line to lay the reefs but first was the two minute silence.

One the service was done is we my feet started to hurt but I tried my best to stay composed and not show any signs of pain.  Alexander could always tell when I am in pain there's no hiding it from that man.
"Adi darling please go home and rest you've been standing all day and standing in heels. It's okay to leave a bit early everyone will understand." Alex whispered in to my ear so the cameras wouldn't catch on to what he was saying. Before I could arrive Queen Elizabeth came up to us and as soon as I saw her I went straight in to a deep curtsy while I still can and Alex immediately bowed as well.
"Adaline my dear how about you go on home and rest, you did wonderful today standing as long as you could." Elizabeth said
"Of course your majesty, thank you." I said to her and gave slight kisses on the cheek and curtsying again.
"Be careful dear, make sure to elevate your feet." Elizabeth said to me before making her way back.
"Alex darling, I love you and I'll see you back home?" I said to my husband.
"Yes of course, I love you too and be safe. Two security guards will take you home and keep you safe." Alex said squeezing my hand as we can't really show PDA in public.