Your Royal Highness

Adaline was finally released from the hospital with specific and strict instructions to not over work herself and take in a lot of nutrients. Alexander kept a sharp eye on his wife and tend to her care to make sure she's good and well. Adaline found it quite cute how her husband was willing to help her with no questions asked but she did feel a little awful that her husband was doing everything for her.

Adaline's pov
"Alex dear I can do some things for myself you know I'm not completely helpless ." I said to my husband as I am trying to make me a bowl of fruit.
" I know belle âme (beautiful soul) I just want to help and you just got out of the hospital and I want you to take it easy that's all." Alex says taking over cutting some more fruit to put in my bowl.
"Well beau ( handsome) thank you for your concern but I am feeling a lot better and her majesty already cut down on my engagements and I would like to have some type of leniency." I said watching him awfully cutting up the fruit but still enjoying the view.
"I'm sorry darling I know it's a bit rough but think about this you get more time to finish up that garden of yours since you've been wanting to clear up some time and now you have it, so belle âme how about you take this bowl of fruit and a notebook and pen out on the balcony and draw up some ideas for the garden." Alex said as he hands me my bowl of fruit with honey on the side with some water.
"Have I ever told you that you are the best husband in world and I love you so much?"  I asked him as I grabbed my fruit and notebook.
"Maybe once or twice but who's counting." He says as he gave me a kiss on the lips and rub on my belly
"Now both of you go relax and enjoy the day, I'll clean up the kitchen." Alex said as I walk towards the balcony.
I sit down open my note book and wait for creativity to flow through, so in the meantime I'll enjoy my fruit and the view while listening to birds talk.
As I watch the view the telephone rings and as I was about to get up until my husband shouts "I GOT IT!" So I went back to my fruit picking up a watermelon and moving it to my mouth and going back to enjoy view.
After a couple of minutes my husband comes to the balcony.
"Who was it darling?" I asked my husband as I took a sip of my water.
"It was my grandmother dear, she's called for a meeting down in her office. So we better head over now." Alex said as he grabbed my jumper and we went on our way.
"What do you think she wants to talk about?" I question.
"I don't know, it must be important she called for the direct in line royals, pa and Camilla, William and Harry. I'm just as curious as you are my love." Alexander said as he made eye contact for a brief moment, I couldn't tell what he was thinking but what I could tell was that he nervous.
We made it the office and gave our curtsy's and hello's and took our places to sit. I took my place on a sofa in between Alexander and William while Harry sat on a chair next to the sofa by William and on another sofa was Charles and Camilla while Elizabeth sat by her desk with Phillip next to her.
"I've brought you all here to go over some announcements that are going to be made and I need everyone to be on board and they'll be some slight changes in our family" Elizabeth said to us all while looking at us before continuing.
"First things first we're missing a person" Elizabeth said while giving a nod to her assistant to open the door to reveal my brother and before anyone else's could react I got up and went to hug my brother as it felt like forever since I've seen him even though it was yesterday.
"Hey Addi, how is the little bean?" My brother ask walking me back to the sofa
"Better, they are finally letting me keep things down." I said giving him a smile.
Im guessing the meeting must be about my brothers title I thought to myself, why else would he be here?
"Now the reason why General Liam Anderson is here is because Phillip and I are giving him a tittle of his own right, Phillip and I have come to love Liam like our grandson and want him to be apart of our family but we don't want to replace his parents but honor them by taking him in so we thought it would be nice to make him apart of our family by making him a prince in his own right, now Liam won't be in line for the throne and nor will his kids as they won't have titles unless I say otherwise and if he chooses to do so. Now Liam will forever be known as His Royal Highness Prince Liam of the United Kingdom when out with the family but during work in the army it'll be His Royal Highness General Liam Anderson." Elizabeth said finishing her explanation.
Charles, Alexander, William and Harry stood up and walked to my brother shook his hand gave him hugs while welcoming him to the family but the three brothers took their time hugging Liam and I could tell that my brother's emotions were getting to him and I could see tears forming but he's not letting them fall he's too stubborn. After his moment with family it was my turn to give my brother a hug and congratulation.
"Thank you guys for everything, you have no idea how thankful I am for you lot, you treated me so kindly not just me but my sister and mother when she was still here. As you know my sister and I never really had a big family it's always been small and ever since my sister fell in love with a prince you all have shown us so much love and kindness through everything especially my sisters wedding and my mothers funeral and we didn't even know that a different type of love existed and it is so special and you've shown us a whole new world and we are so thankful for that and I hold you all on the highest gratitude, thank you and it's truly an honor for this title thank you your majesty" Liam said to the whole family.
"Welcome to our family Liam" Elizabeth said with a smile and continuing on. "The announcement will send out in two days and we'll have a ball to celebrate white tie, Will and Harry your partners are welcome but no tiaras I'm sorry and Liam same goes for you as I am aware that you have a girlfriend ." Elizabeth said. "Thank you granny." The brothers said while Liam said " thank you your majesty."
"I think that's all." The Queen said.
"Actually I have one to tell you all, I talked to Kate's parents and got their permission to marry their daughter." William said as congratulations went around and I was the first person to hug him since he was sitting right next to me and then went everyone else.
"Do you have a ring son?" Charles asked
"Actually I do, Addi helped me make one with some of mothers diamonds and her stunning emerald jewel for the center. We went based it off of the blue sapphire stone ring that Adaline's wears but instead of a circle it will be a square." William said getting joyful while thinking about the ring. William pulls out a box to show everyone and I have to say the ring came out beautifully I can't wait for Kate to be my sister in law for the family to get bigger.