i ~ Toilet Troubles

Start from the beginning

"We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy," Clarisse said.

"Percy."

"Whatever. Come on, I'll show you."

"Clarisse—" Annabeth tried.

"Stay out of it Wise Girl."

Annabeth didn't want to, but she didn't say anything. Percy had to make his own reputation as the new kid.

He handed Annabeth the minotaur horn, preparing for a fight. Clarisse had other plans and dragged Percy to the bathrooms by his neck.

Percy was squirming to get out of Clarisse's grip but it was strong, really strong.

They got to the bathrooms which had toilets on one side and showers on the other. It looked exactly like every other public place bathrooms.

Clarisse's two other mean friends laughed, and Cassie was debating whether or not to get involved. She was stuck next to Annabeth as both watched.

"Like he's 'Big Three' material," Clarisse scoffed as she shoved Percy closer to the toilets. "Yeah, right. Minotaur probably fell over laughing, he was so stupid looking."

Her friend snickered. Annabeth stood in the corner watching through her fingers, next to Cassie who was grimacing. This wasn't going to end well.

Clarisse bent Percy over onto his knees and started pushing his head toward the toilet. It stunk of rust and bathroom odors.

Percy tried to keep his head up away from the bowl. He wasn't planning on getting toilet water in his face.

Then the plumbing rumbled, and the pipes shook. Water came shooting out over Percy, soaking Clarisse.

Percy went down as she shouted behind him. He turned to face her just as more water shot from the toilet into Clarisse's face. She fell down from the amount.

Her two friends went to help her, but water sprayed from the other toilets and hit them.

The showers started acting weird too and shot water at the three girls.

They were washed away out of the bathroom and the water shut off.

The entire bathroom was soaked. Annabeth and Cassie stood in the corner, dripping wet.

They hadn't been pushed out and were in the exact same spot as before.

Annabeth stood in shock, but Cassie was trying to get the water out of her hair. Toilet water wasn't her jam.

Percy was sitting in the only dry spot of the entire room. Not a single drop of water had gotten on him.

"How did you—" Annabeth finally spoke up.

"I don't know."

The three walked to the door and Cassie cringed when she saw Clarisse on the floor in the mud. That was not gonna be good for the newbie.

Campers had gathered around, after seeing Clarisse on the ground. Her hair had fallen into her face and her clothes were sopping wet. Everything smelt like sewage.

Clarisse glared at Percy. "You are dead new boy. You are totally dead."

Percy decided to fuel the fire. "You want to gargle with toilet water again, Clarise? Close your mouth."

Clarisse went to rush forward, but Cassie stopped her. "Clarisse, don't! Don't just sit there, come help."

The other two girls got up and dragged Clarisse away. Everyone moved out of the way when she walked past.