Cassi couldn't help but laugh at witnessing Hermione's brave attitude, although she received a betrayed look from her friend.

"I thought you would come to help your friend," Sirius hoarsely said, his tone containing a mixture of challenge and admiration.

"Your father would have done the same for me. It was a brave move not to seek a professor. I appreciate that... it will make things much easier..." Sirius paused, his piercing gaze passing through each of those present.

"Don't worry, young one, only one will die tonight," he declared with a mad laugh, revealing his disturbed mind.

Consumed by anger, Harry forcefully pushed Hermione aside and charged furiously at Sirius.
"And IT WILL BE YOU!" Harry shouted, knocking Sirius to the ground and pointing his wand at him, his eyes filled with fury.

Sirius laughed maniacally, defying Harry, "Will you try to kill me, Harry?"

" Sirius, is it serious?!" Cassi retorted, but immediately realized the unintentional pun she made. She slapped her forehead and let out a frustrated sigh. Crookshanks, on the other hand, took the opportunity to escape Cassi's arms and jump to the floor.

"You'd killed my parents," Accused Harry, his voice slightly trembling, but his hand holding the wand firmly.

"If you knew the whole story-" Sirius attempted, but Harry cut him off.

"The whole... The complete story? You sold my parents to Voldemort. That's all I need to know."

"You have to listen to me," said Black, urgency in his voice now. "You'll regret it if you don't listen to me... You don't understand..."

"I understand much better than you think," said Harry, his voice trembling more than ever.

"You never heard her, did you? My mother... trying to protect me from Voldemort... and it was you who did that... you did..."

Before either of them could say another word, Crookshanks ran past Harry and jumped onto Black's chest, sitting right on top of his heart.

The man blinked and looked at the cat. "Get off," he muttered, trying to push Crookshanks away. But the cat dug its claws into Black's robes and didn't move. Then it turned its squashed face towards Harry and stared at him with those big yellow eyes...

Hermione looked betrayed.

Harry stared at Black and Crookshanks, gripping the wand tighter in his hand.

Cassi thought for a second that Harry was going to cast a spell on both of them, so she raised her wand towards Harry. "Enough, Potter," Cassi said calmly.

"Traitor!" Hermione shouted, pointing her wand at Cassiopeia.

Then a new noise was heard... Muffled footsteps echoed on the floor, someone was walking downstairs.