Then there was a second pair of arms that surround the both of us. Rico and I look at each other in shock and excitement. I turn to see Rudy glaring at the both of us and grumbling under his breath something along the lines of his twins being 'emotional bastards'. 

We all pull away from the hug, but I can't help but say what's on my mind in the moment. "You are just a big, broody teddy bear, aren't you?" He groans and then captures me in his arms and rubs his fisted hand into my hair as I try to hit his arms and get away from him. Rico then decided that he also wants to join in on torturing his older sister and starts to tickle my stomach. No matter what I did to try and get away, with Rudy's arm around my shoulder holding me in place and Rico making me laugh. 

So, I did the next best thing. I dropped to the ground. Rudy was now holding up half of my weight as I was crouched on the spongy carpet of my room. I then throw my weight against Rudy's tall ass legs while making a show of panting. 

"You guys wanna know something that I think is absolute bullshit?" I ask theoretically because both of them as well as myself know I am just going to say it anyway. "Everyone, except me, in this fucking family is so fucking tall! Like what the fuck! Was I the only person in this family to get tall genes? Even my twins are both taller than me!" At this point Rico is on the floor with me dying of laughter. Rudy decided during the middle of his rant to sit on the floor as well, except he is sitting criss cross apple sauce with my head in his lap. He is smiling down fondly at me. 

Then, there was a knock at my door. Lorenzo peeks his head into the room and sees us all sitting on the floor. 

"Hey. What's up?" I ask him.

"Dinner is ready. I just wanted to come up and get you to show you the way to the dining room." He says with a soft smile. 

"Thanks, man." I reply. Then I decide to tease my twins as well as bond with him a little. "You know, I really appreciate you for knocking on my door." I say with a genuine smile. I turn my head to my twins and glare at them. "Unlike these barbarians." 

Lorenzo laughs a real laugh. "You're welcome. Now come on, we don't want dinner to get cold." 

♤♡◇♧

Dinner.

Dinner is...

Awkward as hell.

Seriously.

It should be illegal for it to be this awkward. 

Alessio is sitting at the head of the table with Alessandro on his right followed by Marco, myself, Xander, and then Rudy. One his left is Lorenzo followed by Rico, Christopher, Xavier, and Matteo. 

Honestly, the audacity they had to split my twins and I up. It would have been so much less awkward.

I take another bite of the delicious lasagna that Lorenzo made for dinner.

This dude and I are for sure going to cook together.

As I am chewing my bite, Alessio clears his throat. It looks like he will finally break the awkward silence. "I have some rules I would like you to follow." I cover my mouth so that my smile isn't shown and I see Rico struggling to keep and laugh in and Rudy raising and amused eyebrow. 

I make eye contact with my twins and now I have to hold in my laugh and Rico's face is so red from holding in his laugh that he looks like a fucking tomato. 

Rudy clears his throat and pointedly stares at us before saying, "Go ahead." 

Our 'father' looks at us all questionably before starting. "Right then."