𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐊𝐞

SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter forty-three ―― home

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter forty-three ―― home

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE MOVED PAST DARYL, letting her hand fall from his as she pushed the screen door open and made her way into the house, everyone turned to look at the girl as her eyes darted around the room

ˏˋ°•*CHARLIE MOVED PAST DARYL, letting her hand fall from his as she pushed the screen door open and made her way into the house, everyone turned to look at the girl as her eyes darted around the room. "They ain't back?" She asked, looking around again in case she missed them as Daryl came to a stop behind her.

"No." Lori answered from where she sat.

"We heard a shot." Daryl stated and Charlie closed her eyes as she took a breath, pushing her hands over her hair to move a few loose strands from her face.

"Maybe they found Randall." Lori suggested, her eyebrows creased as she looked at Charlie. "Hey, you okay?" She asked the younger brunette.

"Oh, yeah, absolutely." She nodded. "But, no, we found Randall." She told them as she looked around the room, her eyes landing on Mason.

"Is he back in the shed?" Maggie asked as Mason crossed the room and wrapped his arm around Charlie, pulling her into his side and rubbing her back. He wasn't sure what had her hands shaking but he knew that it must've been something bad.

"He's a walker." Daryl answered.

"Did you find the walker that bit him?" Hershel asked.

"No, he wasn't bit. His neck was broke."

"So he fought back." Partica stated.

"The thing is, Shane and Randall's tracks were right on top of each other. And Shane ain't no tracker, so he didn't come up behind him, they were together." Almost every single person in the room looked at Charlie, she had her head against Mason's chest but she let her arms hang by her sides.

"Oh, don't look at me." She huffed. "I don't have a clue what's been going on in Shane's head lately."

"Would you please get back out there, find Rick and Shane and find out what on Earth is going on?" Lori asked, moving to stand in front of Daryl.