𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-nine ―― round in circles

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-nine ―― round in circles

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ EVERYONE, except for the younger members of the group – Carl, Beth, and Jimmy – gathered in the living room to discuss what they thought was the best way to handle the Randall situation

ˏˋ°•*⁀EVERYONE, except for the younger members of the group – Carl, Beth, and Jimmy – gathered in the living room to discuss what they thought was the best way to handle the Randall situation. Charlie sat in one of the chairs and Josh sat in front of her, his body between her legs and his head resting on her thigh. She smiled a little at the back of his head, she loved that he always wanted to be close to her, to touch her in even the smallest of ways. She'd never had that before. She leaned forward a little as everyone got comfortable, either sitting or standing around the room, and she kissed the top of his head before leaning back in her chair.

"So, how do we do this?" Glenn asked. "Just take a vote?"

"Does it have to be unanimous?" Andrea looked over at Rick.

"How about majority rules?" Lori suggested.

"Well, let's-let's just see where everybody stands, then we can talk through the options." The leader of the group told them, but Charlie could see that even he didn't really know how to go about this whole thing.

"Well," Shane started. "Where I sit, there's only one way to move forward."

"Killing him." Dale jumped in. "Right?" He glanced around the room at everyone. "I mean, why even bother to take a vote? It's clear which way the wind's blowing."

"Well, if people believe we should spare him, I wanna know." Rick told him.

"Well, I can tell you it's a small group – maybe just me and Glenn." He looked over at the Korean boy, who looked up and Dale's face fell at the look on the boy's face.

"Look, I-I think you're pretty much right about everything, all the time, but this-"

"They've got you scared."

"He's not one of us." Glenn argued. "And we've-we've lost too many people already."

"And we aren't risking anymore of us." Charlie added, looking up at the old man.