𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-seven ―― i like you

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-seven ―― i like you

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "HEY

ˏˋ°•*⁀"HEY." Charlie smiled a little as she neared Daryl, her bow in her hand with her arrows in the other hand. "I was hoping you could give me a few more pointers, I wanna get better."

"I'm busy." He muttered and she let out a sigh as she let her head hang.

"Of course." She nodded as she turned, but she stopped and turned towards him again. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I ain't."

"Oh, you most certainly are." She told him. "You've barely spoken to me all week. And when you do it's grumbled responses. I mean, you've never been much of a talker, but I at least got more than two word answers."

"Said I'm busy."

"Three words." She muttered as she turned away from him. "Let me know when you're done being an ass." She made her way to the trees she had been using for target practice and she loaded her bow as before she raised it, she took a breath and let it go, the arrow flew through the air before hitting the tree and she smiled a little as she bent down to get another arrow. She loaded her bow and pulled it back before letting it fly, again she hit the tree.

"She improves." She smiled as she looked over at the boy that approached her.

"Where's Mason?" She asked, bending down to get another arrow.

"He's helping Andrea on watch." He told her, making his way closer to her, a smirk on his lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked, raising her bow but she didn't look at him, even as he stopped behind her and placed his hand on her waist. "Josh." Her smile grew as she let her bow fall to her side before she turned to face him. "I'm trying to practice." She told him and he tugged her closer to him, the smile still on her lips.

"And I'm trying to distract you." He mumbled, nudged her nose with his. "Is it working?"

"Josh." She giggled lightly, shaking her head a little as she stepped away from him, her cheeks pink.