𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-six ―― shoot something

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-six ―― shoot something

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE STOOD NEXT TO Mason's chevy, making sure the clip of her kimber was full before she tucked it into the holster on her hip

ˏˋ°•*⁀CHARLIE STOOD NEXT TO Mason's chevy, making sure the clip of her kimber was full before she tucked it into the holster on her hip. She then reached up, pulling the hair tie from her hair, letting her dark waves fall down her back before she shook her head a little. Then she pulled her hair up into a ponytail before smoothing her hand over her head to try and push down all the little flyways but it was a useless endeavor.

"You okay?" Josh asked, stopping next to the girl and Shane looked over at the two – Charlie had been ignoring him, she wouldn't even look at him and he was worried about her.

"I'm fine." She gave the boy a smile, it was small and didn't reach her eyes. "Stop asking." She shoved his shoulder and he chuckled, taking a step back from the push. Then Charlie turned and made her way to the bed of the truck, she lifted herself up and pulled the suitcase she had kept out. She flipped it open and dug around, pulling a black t-shirt out, she smiled to herself as she stood up and reached for the tail of the sweater she wore.

"Charlie!" Shane stopped her and she rolled her eyes. "You a stripper now?"

"If it'll piss you off." She muttered, pulling her sweater up and Shane looked away but the other guys that stood there had yet to look away from the girl – even Daryl couldn't peel his eyes from her. He smirked a little when he saw that under the sweater she had been wearing a tank top, he knew she had made it seem like she was stripping just to piss Shane off.

"You had me going." Josh chuckled, shaking his head. "Thought we were gonna see something."

"You've seen me naked." She stated as she pulled the t-shirt over her head.

"Yeah, I know." He grinned.

"What?" Shane asked, looking over at the two. "How did you-"

"Oh, yeah." Charlie chuckled, but a smirk pulled at her lips like she was enjoying pissing Shane off and she was. "I forgot to mention-" She jumped over the side of the truck, landing next to Josh. "I had sex with Josh." Shane narrowed his eyes at the girl, smoke practically coming out of his ears.