𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-five ―― all i care about

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-five ―― all i care about

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE HAD DOZED OFF, more than a few times, but she shook herself awake and shifted, stretching her legs out as she leaned back, her back against Daryl's shoulder as he poked at the fire with a long stick

ˏˋ°•*⁀CHARLIE HAD DOZED OFF, more than a few times, but she shook herself awake and shifted, stretching her legs out as she leaned back, her back against Daryl's shoulder as he poked at the fire with a long stick.

"Sorry." She mumbled as she sat up, running her hands down her face.

"It's alright." He told her. "You should go to bed before you fall asleep and fall right into the fire."

"At least I'll be warm." She chuckled, her exhaustion clear on her face as she turned to sit next to him and he chuckled a little, it was a quiet, barely there sound but she heard it. "But you're right, I should head back. Mason's probably having a cow. And I doubt you want me in your tent, would hate to injure you with my elbows again." She shifted closer to him. "You're warm." She muttered, her eyes falling closed as her head lulled to the side, landing on his bicep.

"We can't find Lori." Carol stated as she ran towards the two and Charlie sat up.

"I'm awake."

"And the others aren't back yet." She continued, her breath labored from the trek across the field.

"Yeah." Daryl mumbled as Charlie rubbed her eyes with her fists to wake herself up. "That dumb bitch must've gone off looking for 'em."

"What?" Carol stepped closer as Charlie pushed herself to her feet.

"Yeah, she asked me to go. Told her I was done being an errand boy."

"And you didn't say anything?" She asked, clearly upset that he knew and hadn't told anyone. "Did you know?" She asked as she looked up at the brunette who had her arms stretched over her head.

"I knew she wanted him to go, not that she went." She told her. "Now I feel like crap for pretending to be asleep." She muttered as she dropped her arms and Carol huffed as she walked away, but she stopped and walked back over to them as Charlie bent over to grab her bow and arrows.