𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚

SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-two ―― sophia

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-two ―― sophia

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "YOU GONNA START CALLING ME Robin Hood again?" Charlie asked as she and Daryl made their way back to camp, she'd had a smile on her face since she hit the tree that first time – they had been up there awhile

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "YOU GONNA START CALLING ME Robin Hood again?" Charlie asked as she and Daryl made their way back to camp, she'd had a smile on her face since she hit the tree that first time – they had been up there awhile. "I'm gettin' pretty good with this."

"Naw." He shook his head. "I like princess." She rolled her eyes as she, shoving his shoulder a little but her lips stayed in a smile.

"Whatever." She mumbled. "Thanks, I appreciate this."

"Owed you for the jerky." He shrugged. "And I figured you could use a break from Shane. He ever shove you like that before?"

"No." She shook her head. "That was the first time he's ever even remotely hurt me. He used to be my favorite person in the world, we never really argued, at least not until I started dating. But, uh, he's a good big brother. Took care of me when our parents decided to use me to get back at each other. He used to buy me ice cream for dinner when I got good grades or when I medaled at my track meets." He watched as a warm smile pulled at her lips, her eyes distant. "But he hasn't been himself since Otis, maybe even before that."

"I thought you played softball." His eyebrows pinched as he looked over at her.

"I did, but I also ran track. Shane wanted me to play a few sports, said that playing football was the best time of his life." She told him. "I was just gonna do track, but Mason dated this girl for a while, she was on the softball team and she asked if I wanted to play – they had a spot to fill. I said sure."

"Your brother's a dick." He started and she chuckled.

"Yeah, I know." She nodded. "So is yours." She gave him a wide smile and he hummed, nodding his head. "Take it easy, asshole, don't hurt yourself."

"Asshole?"

"You call me princess, I'm gonna call you asshole." She told him before she walked over to Mason's truck and put her bow and the arrows back under the seat – she offered Daryl his arrows back but he told her to keep them.