𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬

SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter thirty-one ―― barn of walkers

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter thirty-one ―― barn of walkers

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE SMILED UP AT Carol as she scraped a few eggs onto her plate, mumbling a thank you with a mouthful of food, to which the woman told her not to talk with her mouth full before she walked over to give Daryl some eggs

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE SMILED UP AT Carol as she scraped a few eggs onto her plate, mumbling a thank you with a mouthful of food, to which the woman told her not to talk with her mouth full before she walked over to give Daryl some eggs. Charlie sat on the ground, her legs crossed under her with her plate on her legs, her back was against Mason's as he ate. The brunette looked over at Lori, who looked up as of she felt eyes on her and she met Charlie's gaze. She shook her head a little and Charlie looked away from her, her eyes dropping to her plate as her mind wandered back to the conversation she'd had with the woman just a few days ago.

"Who's is it?"

"What?" Lori seemed stunned, her eyes going wide as she looked at the ground. "I-It's Rick's. Of course it is. Who else-"

"Shane." Charlie told her and Lori looked back up at her, shocked she had known about that. "I'm not stupid and I'm not blind. And you guys weren't exactly discrete. So again, I ask, who's is it?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Rick's."

"I don't think even you believe that." Charlie told her before walking away from the woman.

"Charlie!" She called after her but the girl continued back towards the camp.

"You okay?" Josh asked, his voice low as he nudged Charlie's knee with his foot and everyone looked over at them.

"Yeah." She nodded as she looked up at him, a forced smile on her lips but her eyes drifted to Lori, she couldn't help it. "I'm good." Her eyes moved to Rick who looked a little out of, then she looked up at Shane as he shoveled food into his mouth. "Just peachy." She mumbled, her eyes dropping back to her plate but they all knew better.

"Um, guys." Glenn got everyone's attention as he stood in front of the big, gray tent. "So. . ." He trailed off.

"Spit it out." Charlie told him, poking at her food.