𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I bet I can nail it from here." The blonde rushed out, bending down for the rifle.

"No, no, Andrea. Put the gun down." Rick told her as Glenn grabbed a hatchet, T-Dog grabbed a bat, Shane grabbed a pickaxe, and Mason and Charlie each had a knife.

"You'd best let us handle this." Shane told her.

"Shane, hold up." Rick tried to stop him. "Hershel wants to deal with walkers."

"What for, man? We got it covered." Shane huffed, ignoring his best friend as he and the others stared across the field – Charlie stayed close to the rv, she knew that it was probably best that she didn't put too much strain on her shoulder. Andrea raised the rifle and looked through the scope.

"Andrea." Charlie called out in warning but the blonde ignored her as she lowered the gun and laid with her stomach against the roof of the rv. She looked through the scope again.

"Andrea, don't." Dale tried to stop her.

"Back off, Dale."

"You could shoot one of the guys."

"Shut up, Charlie." She huffed, not looking away from the scope. And Charlie huffed, her hand tightening around the handle of her knife to the point her stitches hurt, she looked out at a field, her eyes squinted but she could see anything.

"Dale, binoculars?" She held her hand up and he grabbed them before handing them to the girl and she put them over her eyes. She could see that they had stopped, Rick had his gun raised then she spotted the walker. He was covered in mud, had blood on his forehead, but saw the crossbow on his back. "Don't shoot. That's not a-" She was cut off by a single gunshot and she watched as Daryl fell to the ground. "No!" She shouted, her eyes wide as she let her hand fall to her side with the binoculars.

"No!" Rick shouted back as Andrea looked up from the scope, a smile on her face. All the shouting and the gunshot had gotten the attention of those that were in the house and they ran across the yard as Charlie looked up at the blonde that was on the rv.

"You better hope you missed." Charlie said as she started across the field, Mason close behind her with Andrea and Dale following them. Rick and Shane had Daryl by his arms, his feet dragging with his head hanging to the side. "Please tell me he's alive." She panted, looking from her brother to Daryl.

"Unconscious." Rick told her before looking at Andrea. "You just grazed him."

"I told you not to shoot." Charlie glared at the blonde as they made their way across the field.

"But look at him. What the hell happened?" Glenn asked, pointing at the unconscious man who was covered in blood. "He's wearing ears."

"Fashion statement." Charlie mumbled and Rick ripped the ear necklace from his neck and threw it to the side.

"Let's keep that to ourselves."

"Guys, isn't this Sophia's?" T asked as she held up the doll the girl had been carrying around since Morales' daughter had given it to her.

>>>>> • <<<<<

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "I FOUND IT WASHED UP on the creek bed right there." Daryl explained as he laid on the bed Charlie had been in before as Hershel stitched up his side and Charlie held a rag to the gash in his head where Andrea had grazed him. He had told her he could do it himself, but she smacked his hand. "She must've dropped it crossing there or something."

"Cuts the grid almost in half." Rick stated as he looked over at Shane, who had been watching as Charlie sat on the bed next to Daryl – his head was next to her thigh and his hand on her knee so it wasn't in Hershel's way.