𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter twenty-three ―― i'm brave

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART ! ❜chapter twenty-three ―― i'm brave

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "SHOT? What do you mean shot?" Dale questioned as the others neared the road, Glenn had told him what the stranger on the horse had told them

"I don't know, Dale." Glenn panted as he stepped over the guardrail. "I wasn't there. All I know is this chick rode out of nowhere like Zorro on a horse and took Lori."

"You let her?" The older man asked, looking over at Daryl as he stepped over the guardrail.

"Climb down outta my ass, old man." He huffed, walking right by him – the news about Charlie had upset him more than he thought it would. "Rick sent her. She knew Lori's name. And Charlie and Carl's."

"And I heard screams, was that you?" He asked Andrea, but she made her way around him and Mason made his way to his truck, his hands clenched into fists as he wiped his nose on the back of his hand. Even though he had heard that Charlie was alive, it didn't make knowing that she had gotten shot much easier. She had been his rock since the moment they met and he wouldn't know what to do if he ever lost her.

>>>>> • <<<<<

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "THANK YOU." Charlie smiled as a brunette put a plate of food in front of her – she was sitting at the dinner table. "And thanks for getting Lori."

"'Course." She smiled before putting a glass of water in front of the girl. "My name's Maggie."

"Charlie." She told her as she reached for the water and took a couple of sips before looking down at the food. "Looks delicious." She mumbled, mostly to herself as she picked up the fork and scooped up some of the eggs that were on the plate. She let her eyes fall closed as she moaned softly, a smile tugging at her lips as she chewed. "Best eggs ever."

"When you're finished eatin', you can take a shower." Maggie told her. "Daddy cleaned your shoulder and we don't wanna risk it getting infected. I put some clothes in the bathroom for you."