Bella's outfit:

We all got in an uber and went to get our nails done

We all got in an uber and went to get our nails done. After sitting for almost and hour and a half we were finally done at the nail salon.

Nicole's nails:

Dhy's nails:

Bella's nails:

Bella's nails:

We get an uber and went to the mall

We get an uber and went to the mall. We walked around the mall finally deciding to go into bath and body...

Again.

We walked around getting perfumes and lotions and lipglosses. We went in a bunch of slothing stores and bought a whole bunch of clothes from every one.

When we got home I asked the girls if jack could come hang with us and they said yeah it's okay. He walked into my room.

"Oooooh let me see your nails girlies"

We all showed him our nails. Oohs and aahs coming from his mouth.

"Should we do a fashion show for your lovely man?" Dhy asked.

I smiled and nodded. We grabbed our bags and walked into my closet each of us going one by one with our outfits. When we were finished we walked out of the closet.

"Love the outfits, Nicole you looked beautiful,"

I went up and kissed him, turning around to see dhy and bella looking at us with shocked faces.

"Well that new" I laughed and suggled up against jack.

"You guys wanna watch the rep stadium tour."

"YES"

I laughed and grabbed the remote and put of the tour. Me, dhy and bella were all putting our own concert for jack.

After it was done I fell on my bed tired from just jumping around. Dhy and bella following suit.

I put on the documentary for us to all watch. When the documentary was over dhy and bella told me they had to go home so that they could help with dinner. I nodded and hugged them goodbye.

When they left I went back up to my room and laid of jacks chest. He was sleeping so I tried my best not to wake him up. I laid there thinking about life. About everything i've been through. I cant believe that I made it out and went right back into the hole but i'm getting helped out by the guy that I love.

And yes I know it is very early to be saying I love him but I do. He has helped me a lot the past couple of days. I am so happy I have him.

"Hey, have you eaten since breakfast?"

"No..."

"Okay, let me brush my teeth and we will go and get something."

When he was done brushing his teeth and doing everything he had to do he picked me up and brought me to the truck. When we got in he asked me what I wanted. I told him I didn't care so he brought me to McDonalds.

"This is where we went on our first date."

"It is"

Once we got our food we went to and open field and jack laid down a blanket for us to sit on. We were sitting in a comfortable silence as we ate.

I finished my 4 piece nugget and was laying looking at the sky before jack spoke.

"I'm sorry"

"For what"

"For not seeing it. For not realizing why you were not eating and that you would always wear hoodies or long sleeves and when you didn't you always had bracelets on. I was to stuck in other stuff to see that you weren't okay and I hate myself for it."

"Don't jack. You weren't supposed to know. I hid it for a reason. When people find out about it the seem to walk on egg shells around me. Like i'm gonna break at any moment. You don't. You help me while still saying what's on your mind. It's not your fault I did this and it's not your fault you didn't see it. All I just need you to do is be there for me right now"

"And that is what I will do. I will always be here for you, no matter what happens"

After running around in the field for a little we got back in his truck and he drove me home.

"I would love to stay over tonight but I promised that I would help during clean up day at my house."

"Clean up day?"

"My mother calls a clean up day whenever she thinks we need it and we have to clean our rooms, the kitchen, the living room and any other room the desperately needs cleaning."

"Oh..."

"Yeah its actually a lot of fun. It's a way for the whole family to spend time with each other while also making the house loook nice. Anyway i'll let you go inside. I'll talk to you later and pick you up tommorrow."

"Okay text me when you get home so I know you got there safe"

"Will do"

He kissed me before getting in his truck and pulling away. I walked inside to see my father at the island.

"Oh hey honey, where were you?"

"Out with jack."

"Ah you have fun?"

"Yeah it was nice"

"Good, Jack first game back is this weekend. It's an away game in new york. You coming?"

"Yeah I miss my home town"

"Okay cool. Also if bella or dhy wanna come with us too they are more then welcome." I smiled and nodded.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower. When I got out I saw a text saying that jack got home safe and I smiled.

I put my pjs on and laid in bed. Maybe everything might actually be okay.

And for real this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLA
HOW ARE WE!?
Don't forget to vote :)

~Nicole <3