The Big Win

*Nicole's POV*

As usual we went to watch the boys practice. Luke saw Bella and waved. I looked around the rink and couldn't find Jack. A million thoughts were running through my head.

'Is he okay?'

'Did he get hurt?'

'is he sick?'

Then i see it. Jack walking out of the locker room. Oh... Anyways. We were eating our lunch when I heard the 'practice over' whistle coming from my dad. I was wondering why they were ending practice so early.

The boys came and sat over by us after getting their stuff from their locker room. Jack sat right next to me. We were talking before he grabbed a french fry i had and ate it.

I looked up at him, astonished. Nobody ever takes my food.

"Did you just eat my food?!"

"It was just a fry."

"Yeah, that was one fry I could've eaten! You're lucky we are cool cause I wouldn't have let that slide with anyone else" I said eyeing him up and down

"I'll remember that," He said, chuckling lightly. We were all talking before it dawned upon me that I didn't know the two other boys that were sitting by us.

"Who is the other two guys?" I whispered to jack.

"That's Nick," He said, pointing to the brown haired boy. "And that's AJax or AJ as we all call him" He pointed at this blond boy. I nodded.

*Time skip*

As I lay in my bed I started to become bored. I picked up the phone and decided to call bella. After a few rings she picked up

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Nothing, i am just bored out of my mind"

"Oh well i was just about to call everyone to tell them im having a get together at my house in 5"

"Oh alright, text me your address and i'll be there"

"Ok!" I hung up the phone and started to get ready. I chose to wear a hoodie with some leggings.

 I hopped in an uber and headed to her house

I hopped in an uber and headed to her house. When I got there AJ and Luke were already there. Nick was pulling up at the same time as me. Jack was nowhere to be found. I walked inside this beautiful house, there were pictures of Bella and her family all along the walls.

"Hey! So glad you could make it" Bella said, coming up to hug me. I hugged her back and asked where Jack was.

"I think he went upstairs for a second." I nodded before walking up her grand staircase. I walked down the long hallway hoping to see him.

"Whatcha looking for?"

"Holy crap dude, You just scared the shit out of me"

"My fault"