I Promise

*Nicole's Pov*

I woke up and Jack was still asleep. I slowly got up trying my best not to wake him up. I thought I did it before I heard.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to brush my teeth and wash my face. Sorry for waking you"

I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. When I got my face wash out I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I looked up into the mirror to see jack planting light kisses on my neck. I giggle as I started scrubbing the face wash into my face.

After I washed it off I turned around in his arms and kissed him. I wiggled out of his grasp and went to stand on the balcony I have.

When he came back out after brushing his teeth he walked next to me and put his hands on the rail.

"What's on that little mind of yours?"

"Are you going to tell anyone?"

"What?"

"Everything that happened last night are you going to tell anyone?"

"If you want me to I will, If you don't I won't."

"Are you sure?"

He grabbed my waist and turned me to face him.

"I am positive baby. Unless you wanna tell people no one will know and I promise that."

I smiled before kissing him. I heard my phone go off so I went to go look at it.

Main Swifties 🐍

POOKIE BEAR 🐻
Stinks! You guys wanna go on a girls day?

Savior 🙏🏻
YES!

Absolutely!

POOKIE BEAR 🐻
Okay, can we all go to your place nicole to get ready?

Yeah that's fine. Jacks here so when you get here i'll tell him to leave.

POOKIE BEAR 🐻
Oki Dokes be there in 8

I put my phone down and walked into the kitchen.

"What are you making?"

"Some eggs for me and you"

I sat down and watched him. He put a small amount of eggs on my plate.

He came and sat next to me with his plate. He started eating as I just looked at the eggs preparing myself for what's about to happen.

"Hey, like I said yesterday small bites at a time."

I grabbed the fork and slowly ate the eggs until there was nothing left. Right when we were both done and we put our plates in the sink I heard my door bell ring.

"Who's that?"

"Dhy and bella. We're going out today."

"Oh nice, What you guys gonna do?"

"I'm actually not sure now that I think about it"

I heard jack laugh a little as I went to go open the door.

"HEY JACK,"

"Hi girls"

"Jack,"

"Yeah?"

"Get the fuck out please"

"Oh..."

He kissed my cheek and walked to the door before telling me to have fun and be safe.