The Ultimate Heist Part 14

(im gonna do this part very different from the show plus i ain't got no pictures for the female versions of albedo's aliens so the crystal will go into benwolf's omnitrix as that will give both his human and alien genes a boost and affect his aliens abilities as well.)

we open on nighttime in bellwood as we see someone transform and runaway from something as we see two shadows running from rooftop to rooftop as then we cut to the woods where khyber's ship had original crashed landed at as then we see who was running.

albeda:huff huff! that being is still not tired but how!? i can't keep running away like this!
she said as she soon tripped over a rock and fell down.
albeda:ouch! uh. *gasps*
she gasps in shock as the being hunting her down had caught up and was towering over her as he looked down at her.

It is Benwolf or Fenroar(as his mom's told him to call himself whenever he goes full loboan) as a full loboian as he was the one chasing albeda

we cut to a shot of albeda's eyes going wide as we zoom in and see a reflection of fenroar as he opened his mouth as he lunged at her, as all that could be heard were albeda's screams as we cut away to the full moon in the sky as it looks a bit red.

we cut to the plumber base as we see benwolf in his room as he soon woke up and saw that his room's walls had claw marks and was really torn up as he then saw the remains of some clothing that looked like his mom's but their red...while he was thinking his mom brenda came in.
brenda:hey sweetie.
benwolf:hey mom. what happened in here?

brenda could see the confusion on her son's face so she told him that they found him having sex with her evil double ganger albeda as she had hit him with a beam that was meant for her but the beam got him instead as he went full loboan as she then pulled out a device.
brenda:here take a look.
she handed it to him as he watched and gained a blush on his face as then suddenly both him and his mom glowed brightly as then they stopped but something about that glow was all too familiar to benwolf as he then passed out as brenda got worried and called rook as she came in and was told everything and she scanned him to make sure he was alright what ever that beam did it did more than they thought as they looked on the device and into albeda's private cell in benwolf's closet as they see the female galven turned brenda copy butt naked wearing only a red dog collar as she was panting like a dog with hearts in her eyes as even her pussy was very wet and aroused as she wanted her master to fuck her again.

brenda(protective&dark):you are now our son's slave and pet bitch and you better pray that you never become evil again just to brake his heart or i'll end you. albeda sensed brenda's anger and went from horny to terrorfied as she curled up into a ball shaking in fear of the angry mother that is/was her former arch enemy.
albeda(scared):i promise on my life i'll never harm or betray my master not now or ever!!