m/n answers :)

In the anime when they die they shatter like shards.

M/n is what does this

Giving the soul a final rest by shattering the soul it floating to the stars to nothing but eternal peace and happiness.

Is his touch deadly?

No. A normal touch won't kill you unless he uses his powers but it's not immediately death. It's soft and sweet. The most peace you'd ever feel before it's gone nothing if left you feel nothing see nothing are nothing.

Did chaos make m/n?

No chaos didn't even know m/n existed as no one could see him till cronus one day.

Why?

Because m/n was in his invisible form but he didn't know that. He learned how to do it later on in his life

Is m/n related to the other gods?

No m/n us not related to anyone or anything

Why can he turn invisible?

'Even if you can't see me I'm here. I'm everywhere for everyone I'm mercy. I have no limit.'

Also because why not.

Why can he turn into shadows

Shadows is his godly form it's his power over all.

Did m/n love cronus?

M/n did not know what love was then but if he did he would say yes. He loved cronus.

Is m/n stupid?

No, he's not stupid nor all knowing. He as has learned everything he knows with experience and time reading books watching humans and gods to learn all his knowledge.

Animals?

Animals LOVE m/n unlike humans they can sense who he is, what he is and they know he loves them that he will protect him that he is their father.

Do they all love him?

Yes! From the smallest ant to the biggest elephant!

Who deserves mercy?

Everyone! Any animal, human, or God they deserve mercy.

Does he hate Zeus?

No. But he does find Zeus childish and unworthy of his title.

As oldest living God does he want Zeus title?

No. But he'd finds hades more fit then Zeus.

Odin?

He loves Odin odd hair and birds. He'd talk to his birds for hours petting them, kissing them, talking to them about how sweet hey are.
He has tried to take his birds many times trying to convince the birds to come wit him instead.

He does scold Odin for using life decay whimpering when he kills the lovely pants.

He's always seen planting new ones or trying to heal he ones Odin destroyed.
(Greenhouse scene)

Why?

M/n can understand animals but not everyone can. He loves the birds because others ca understand them as well he can really invite them when talking and not feel bad so it makes him happy.

Rhea?

No m/n did not hate rhea or want to take chronus from her. He loved her(not romantically more like a sister, even if she isn't know of him)

Ask more in the comments :) love to answer