𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦

Start from the beginning

" I definitely will" she smiled "Because I have no idea where to start"

"Ain't yo new papa bear a real life coloring book" He laughed making cover her face in embarrassment. "Ask him for help"

"You did not just call him my papa bear" she chuckles

"And did, y'all always together" he smacked his lips "I call him and he always text back saying he with you, he busy"

Brooklyn laughed at his words as she waved him off. "No cause I tell him to go see what y'all want most of the time"

Orlando rolled his eyes "Alright, I'll thank you for freeing our boy some times"

"I do not hold that man captive, it's the other way around" she chuckled making Orlando shake his head

"I'm glad you came along for him, cause if you never noticed he has a bad attitude but, he started to calm down suddenly"

"And if nobody can tell, i can. He different because of you and I thank you as his friend and as yours" He leaned against the boxing ring platform.

"Your a good girl who's been through a lot" She tucked in her lips, smearing around the car max.

"I don't know if i should say thank you or to cry" she laughed making Orlando do the same "But for real, Thank you Orlando I appreciate"

"No problem, Stop by anytime and next time my treat" He said making her give him a thumbs up before turning away.

"Deal, enjoy your food and I'll see you soon" She waved him off.

"See you B"

Leaving the gym that Orlando owned, Brooklyn made her way back to the car where Imani sat waiting for her to return.

"Alright I'm ready to go" Brooklyn sat down in her car and started it up making Imani look up.

"Who in there" she pointed using her phone.

"Orlando" she pulled out the parking spot and onto the road.

"You should've told me,I would've went in with you to speak" She looked back at her phone "I loved Orlando, he so quiet"

Brooklyn glanced at her finding the word being compared with him felt so unnatural. She knew Orlando to be hyper and outgoing but, now it did seem like he's become quieter.

"Oh my fucking god" she gasped

"What's wrong" She asked noticing that something in her phone was making her mad.

"Khalan had his baby and bitch, guess what he named it"

"I really don't care Imani" She sighed not knowing why she was telling her this.

"Bitch he name the fucking baby after you" She blurted out since she wasn't gon listen.

"Say swear" She gasped looking over at Imani pull the picture back up.

Imani lifted the phone to her face letting her see that they names their baby girl Brooke in the caption of Carmen's post

"Do they have no shame" Mani laughed taking the phone back "How did he even convince that girl to name her baby after his ex"