Oh yeah? How'd you come up with that Emo Bitch?

"Oh fuck ME! You," I point to Wukong. "Don't like plums. And you," I point at Macaque who just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Don't like peaches!? How is that possible!"

The two of them mumbled something along the lines of, 'His fault', and, 'Is this really an interrogation'?

"Yes yes. Be little bitches about it and complain. But what I want, are answers!" I wine and splay across the table, belly down. "Tellll meeee." I beg.

Wukong chuckled lightly at my antics. "It's just an old rivalry thing. No need to worry about it, peaches." He ruffled my hair and I sat back up. I scoffed and fiddled with my sweatshirt. 

"Uh huh." I muttered. I stood and stretched, my tail going absolutely straight as I did so. 

Macaque summoned his weapon and twirled it around. "I'm gonna go train." He didn't look at either of us as he walked out. 

I looked at Wukong and shrugged. Oh well. I thought. Let the emo bitch be by himself if he wants. I curled my tail and walked out. "I think I'll do some training as well. Care to join?" I summoned my staff and looked over my shoulder to Wukong.

"Nah. Wanna make some peach cobbler." Wukong's eyes sparkled and I just laughed.

"Okay. Lemme know if you need some help!" I called and walked out and into the sun. I smiled and tilted my head toward the bright star. I took in a deep breath, the scents of Flower Fruit Mountain swirling around me. The smell of the flowers and, of course, peaches, surround me. 

I walk to an empty spot and get into a fighting stance. I snarl slightly and start to train, making fake enemies out of vines and sticks. After a few hours, I was exhausted  and sweaty. Ew. I disperse the vine and stick dummies and sit down on a rock.

"You look fucking beat." A voice sounded from the shadows.

I jumped slightly, but rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah? How'd you come up with that, emo bitch?" I smirk and stand up. Macaque suddenly appeared right beside me.

"Your forms are sloppy and you hesitate." He walked around me, spinning his purple... whatever it was around. 

"I don't really fight." I glare at him as he walked around me. 

"Oh no, that was obvious." Macaque smirked.

"Oh yeah? And you think your soooo much better, huh?" I jeer and sway my tail.

 Macaque smirked and got right up in my face. "Oh I don't think. I know."

I scoffed and pointed my staff at his throat. "I hesitate? Really?"

Macaque laughed. "Yes, my dear Ryu, you do."

I smirked and got into a fighting stance once more. "Wanna test out your theories?" I teased.

Macaque just laughed. "Of course I do."

I snarled and leapt at him. The dark furred simian easily dodged my attack and sunk into a portal. I stumbled to a stop and tensed, looking around. 

"You're a great kid." Macaques voice rang around me. "Such, a gem." He popped up right behind me and I swung on instinct. "Predictable!" "He called out.

I was getting frustrated. "How about you tell me something I can do instead of giving me shit!" I glared at him. I met his strikes blow for blow. But I was on the defensive. 

"Use what you're good at." Macaque murmured and knocked me to the ground. My staff skittered out of reach. 

What was I good at? Annoying people? Fuck yeah. But could I use that to my advantage? Not here that's for sure. My eyes lit up slightly. Oh yeah! I crooked a finger and vines grew around Macaque and held him fast. I wave my hand and they slammed him down on the ground.

"Forgot you could do that." Macaque muttered. I smiled and crouched right in front of him. 

"Did you now?" I taunt.

"Yeah. But you're forgetting one thing." Macaque smirked.

My confidence faltered. "And what would that be?"

Macaques smirk grew. "I can still move my head." Suddenly pain exploded in my mind. I hissed and put a hand to my head instinctively. I felt my hold of the vines slip, but that didn't matter. Macaque had disappeared before the vines had fully retreated. I wildly looked for my staff but saw that Macaque was holding it. 

"What is this made out of anyway?" He tilted his head. 

"No fucking idea." I hiss in pain and stand up.

Macaque shrugged and tossed it to me. "I won this one." He gave me his signature smirk and walked away.

I looked at him as he walked away in disbelief. He injured me and left me without making sure I was okay! I don't... 

I took a deep breath.

In...

and 

out...

I sighed and produced some more healing leaves. I pressed them to my head and wrapped vines around them to make sure that they stayed there. I waited a few more moments to make sure I wasn't feeling dizzy and made my way back to Wukong.

I opened the door and Wukong stared at me. His mouth was full of the peachy dessert he had probably just made. "What happened to you?" He asked. 

"Macaque." I muttered and sat down. "Can I have some?" I nodded to the peach dessert.

"Of course!" Wukong gave me some in a bowl and a fork. "Kinda hot, though."

"Like me." I muttered and chuckled to myself.

"Yeah." Wukong whispered low enough so I couldn't hear.

I sat and talked with Wukong. He gave me really interesting facts about this mountain. He had a bunch of little monkey friends, but they were elsewhere on the mountain. He told me alllll about his powers. I was impressed.

"A little monkey man could do all that?" I teased.

"Um, you're a monkey like me!" Wukong huffed.

I just smiled and let him win this one. Soon Macaque came in and started to eat a plum. Wukong looked at the fruit and his gaze hardened. It suddenly dawned on me. Wukong didn't like plums because they tasted bad. He didn't like them because they reminded him of Macaque. I think. Or Wukong was just mad that Macaque was eating his food. 

"So..." I broke the silence. "How do we stop Lady Bone Demon?"

Macaque let our a chuckle. "Kid, listen. I appreciate you trying to sacrifice yourself in some heroic way or whatever, but the Lady can't be stopped. It's impossible. Her power has grown too much."

I pursed my lips and looked to Wukong for his input. All he did was nod in agreement. "Macaque is right, Ryu. Lady Bone Demon is an insanely powerful demon. I had defeated her once and it took me a few decades to recover." 

"It was a century." Macaque corrected. "I was taking care of you."

"Wait, Macaque was taking care of Wukong?" I snort.

"That's when I cared about him." Macaque muttered.

I stayed silent. "What if we just like, train 24/7? Just, beat the shit out of her when we meet her. How'd you beat her last time?" I asked Wukong.

"Pure strength. She was a newly formed demon and didn't have a lot of power. But now that she's accumulated quite a bit.." He trailed off.

There was a heavy silence. A brilliant plan came to mind. I smile and clapped my hands together.

                                          "Okay, I think I have a plan."