𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 || 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭

ابدأ من البداية

-

The sound of water hitting the empty tub filled the bathroom, even covering the moans and groan that left the couples mouth.

"Ah shit" she leaned against the sink with each of her hands planted against the mirror.

And behind her was Duke who continued to pound into her, ignoring her begging and attempts to get him to slow down.

Grabbing her throat, Duke pulled her body closer to him and began kiss all down her neck until that wasn't enough for him he wanted to feel her lips.

He pulled her head back, using her bonnet until he could lean down and kissed her sloppy.

Once he pulled away he looked down at her with a smirk, loving the way his baby looked under him.

"I love you so much B, do you love me, ma" He smiled knowing he was fucking her so good that she couldn't even speak.

Her mouth was propped open, but no sound came out, she was to the point where she was struggling to even moan.

He paused giving her the chance to breathe again , and once he did her body went limp in his arms and her leg trembled under her.

She took in a deep breath feeling all the air that disappeared finally return again. "Omg" She breathes out.

She closes her eyes, trying to recover herself. "Gio, take some out" she begged still feeling his dick deep inside her.

"Can't do that ma" He snaked his hand down her body until he reached her clit and began circling clit.

"Mmhm" She hummed biting her lip. "Don't" she grabbed his wrist feeling her climax close.

With his hand still wrapped around her neck and his other rubbing her clit, he slowly began stroking, giving it to her deep and slow

"Don't what?" He questioned but got no answer.

"Ah" she moaned each time he hit her spot and soon the spaces between the moan got shorter and short once he began to speed up again.

Brooklyn balled up her fist tightly and shut her eyes, letting the feeling float through her head.

"Shitt Brooklyn" He moans feeling her throb around him."

Shaking her head she placed both hands on his thigh and tapped him, signaling him that she was tapping out, but each time he made it very clear that he wasn't listening to nothing but the safe word.

Taking his hand off her clit, he grabbed up both of her arms into his and leaned back some before drilling into her.

He whole body vibrated with each hard stroke. She laid her face on the cold marble sink while she let out the loudest moan she ever mustered up.

Luckily for them Imani wasn't home as usually. Meaning the two didn't even try to conceal the fact that they were fucking like wild animals.

"Just like that" He bit his lip as he looked into the mirror, watching them in that point of view. "Just like that ma"

"I'm about to cum" she tried pulling her arms out of his grip but he over powered her.