𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 || 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭

Start from the beginning

"He's rich, let him spend his money" She whispered, knowing exactly what Duke was going to do.

He look down at her with a frown but she ignore his glare and began speaking to her dad.

"Daddy please, y'all just popped up unannounced and Kimberly is pregnant with a toddler while in nursing school while Matthew is always working, they're busy"

Still not wanting to hear it, he tosses the cash on the table before getting up. "We'll be here until Monday, I have some business to attend in the city so let them know so can agree on the day"

"Okay" Brooklyn stood up along with Duke who was now quiet.

-

Jumping into the car, Brooklyn quickly throws her purse in the back seat while Duke shuts her door.

She lets out a deep sigh as slips off her shoes. "I'm so happy they didn't come" she celebrated once Giovanni entered the car,

"Why?" He leaned back into his seat instead of pulling off. "Yo people's didn't seem that bad"

Brooklyn shook her head before laying her legs across the arm rest and onto his lap. "Yeah? Do you want them." Duke smiled, taking her feet in her hand and began gently messaging them.

"No ma, you can keep your parents"

"No, you taking up for them right" she smiles . "Have em"

Duke waved her off "What do you have planned today?" He asked trying to change the conversation.

"I only have one class today, but it's Mr. Evens so I might not go" She shrugged watching as he turned his body to face her

"You're never in class" He glanced over at her.

"And your never at work, so I guess we both unproductive" He stuck up the middle finger at her, making her quickly smacked it away.

"I was planning on going to work today, you wanna join me drop out?" Brooklyn side eyed him before reaching over and punching his shoulder.

"Im not a drop out" She mumbled

"See this relationship is very abusive. I don't know if I'm comfortable being here" He joked

"Boy shut up" She smiled "And yes I will come with you, only because I need a oil change"

"I'm feeling very much used" He dropped her feet and turned his body so he could drive.

"It's not even like that" she took back her legs and rested her feet on the dash board.

Duke ignored her comment and continued to drive, She leaned forward to see his face before leaning back with a smile on her face.

"Before we go to work I need to take a quick shower" Since her mom didn't even give her nor Duke time to.

He looked over at her. "You letting me in" He smirked making her roll her eyes.

"No you can't take a shower with me, you never just let me shower"

He frowned. "I'm for real this time, we just gon shower"