Part 1

In order to get a degree in digital animation, Ashlynn made the choice to leave the comfort of her small town and move across country to Portland, Oregon. The first few days went well but Ashlynn still couldn't make any friends. To make matters worse she was always frustrated about being away from the comforts of her home. On the bright side her request to have a private dorm room was granted,this at least meant that Ashlynn could still enjoy the stories about her twisted fantasies, without anyone finding out. This brought Ashlynn some comfort until she noticed that every freshman was being forced to humiliating things by the Seniors. Ashlynn was disgusted by this behavior, so during class one afternoon she recorded it. When the class let out Ashlynn immediately shared this recording with the dean making sure that the seniors would pay for there behavior.
The next day Marc was scolded in the hall by the dean. For the first time ever Marc felt humiliated. that stupid little nobody freshman had pulled 1 over on him and made him look like a joke in public.
A few months had passed and most of the students left on vacation for the winter holidays. Two of the students who stayed behind however were Ashlynn and Marc.
Marc had been patiently waiting for his chance to get revenge. So during winter break when he saw Ashlynn walking alone to her dorm at night he knew this was his chance.
Ashlynn was just a block away from her dorm when she felt something hard strike her right on the back of the head. the blow dazed her her senses and she quickly lost concussness.

When Ashlynn finally awoke she couldn't see anything due to the blindfold that covered her eyes. Her head was still pounding in pain. She began trying to move but her attempts were in vain. her hands and legs had been tied tightly to the cold metal chair that she found her self placed in. Ashlynn tried to scream for help only to find her screams muffled by something shoved in her mouth.
Ashlynn continued struggling trying to get free.
Her efforts had no limits, she kept on pulling ang moving her hands her legs, while trying to scream and call for help,but all of her efforts were in vain...
After what felt like a life time to Ashlynn. She finally heard heavy footsteps
She began to struggle harder, screaming as loud as she could. Ashlynn was angry but also extremely nurvous. She found herself wanting to kill whoever did this to her she was scared of what was going to happen next. She could feel her heartbeat pounding faster by every second. The sweat dripping down her chest. Suddenly the room is filled with the click of a lock and the opening of a door. When the door opened Ashlynn felt a cold breeze across her skin. Making her aware for the first time that she was in nothing but her thin powder blue panties.
Her mind no sooner registered her lack of clothing before she felt someone standing behind her. Leaning over her. She could feel their breath on her shoulder making her nipples stand aroused. Marc grabbed the back of her hair pulling her head roughly to the side before biting her neck just above he her collar bone.
"Hello, my little pet, I hope you like the arrangement Ashlynn ."
Ashlynn froze in fear, somehow in that moment knowing that it's the guy she got in trouble with the dean. Ashlynn stops struggling time itself seem to stops, as she waits for the voice to say something else. but it's completely silent. Only breathing fills the complete void.

A few moments pass before she hears the sound of a zipper opening and closing, some furniture shifting and then .... a sound that made her blood run cold..."Click"
It was the unmistakable sound of a camera capturing this second in time. Ashlyn began struggling and screaming again , furiously trying to dislodge whatever was in her mouth. suddenly she felt Marc reach around from behind her gripping both her breasts tightly in his hand as he spoke.
"My sweet pet, your dad was quite happy to hear that you made a new friend and will be spending the weekend with her studying and catching up on classes"
" He promised he would understand if you don't text him throughout this weekend, such an understanding Father."
Marc pulled and twisted her hard little nipples
" Everyone thinks that you are safe in your room or with your friend. No one knows your here getting cozy with me, but worry you can trust me you are safe"
Mar leans in close nibbling on her ear
"Calm down little pet or you won't be able to draw with those pretty little hands ever again, they are already so blue"
Marc grabs Ashlynn's hair pulling hard
" You know no one has ever gotten me in trouble or even had a complaint about me... No one except you"
Marc trails the fingers of his fee hand down her side while he whispers in her ear..
" Every action has consequences and the only way out of this one is to GIVE-IN"
Marc releases Ashlynn's hair gripping her throat instead.
Struggling to breathe, Ashlynn starts crying her heart still trying to burst through her chest as she is filled with all kind of emotions. her mind racing with a thousand questions.... 'Does Marc have her phone?', 'Is he recording everything?', 'Is there anyone else here ?', but around all this she can't help but to also be a little excited. this is what she has only felt in her world of twisted fantasies..While her mind tries to run away with her...
Marc softly whispers in her ear "I could stop right now, you can apologize and I will let it all slide and set you free no one would ever know.... Unless you try to tell someone and to ensure you don't I have this picture of how pretty my little pet look right now, but let's be honest i don't want to stop. I want to do more to you I want to make you mine in more ways than one. I read all those naughty stories you've written on your phone. Ive stepped into the world of your fantasies and I want to have my place in it....
Marc's fingers caressed her thighs
So what do you think my little pet, should I stop?...
Ashlynn's heart skipped a beat as she listened to what Marc was telling her. In this moment she found her self in a dilemma that she never could of dreamed that she would be in. Apart of her wanted to run and get as far away from this place as she could. But the other parted want to stay right here and live out her fantasies. That part of her was quickly winning. She was scared to death but also somehow feeling strangely safe. She was nervous, but also excited and aroused in ways she had never been before.in that moment Ashlynn made the choice ...
Ashlynn slowly nodded her head giving her consent for Marc to continue. She didn't know fully what she had agreed to but she was to aroused to let this opportunity pass her by....
Marc grabbed her powder bile panties pulling them up as hard as he could manage , ramming her clit with the piece of fabric..... Ashlynn whimpered I'm pain and pleasure as felt her panties being torn apart when the shreds of fabric had been discarded Marc roughly shoved two fingers go deep inside her pussy. Pushing them as deep as they could
She never felt this kind of pain and pleasure and had know clue how to react.
Marc growled in her ear.
"why are you so wet pet? Are you liking all of this ?"
Marc moved his fingers fast and hard. Pumping in and out of her pussy. while he kissed and bit Ashlynn's neck. He placed his thumb on her clit starting to move it slowly....
" Answer me my little pet, am I doing it all wrong? Is this not torture to you??? "
Riya shook her head " Nooo" and begged him to stop through her screams. but her pussy had a mind of its own. As soaked Marc's hand.
Marc chuckled
" My little pets nasty virgin cunt is swallowing my fingers."
Marc moaned into Ashlynn's ear
"I'm so glad this is all being recorded"
Marc pulled his fingers out. Her pussy making and wet sucking sounds that filled the room. Marc reached up removing her "gag".  just before she could scream or say anything, Marc shoved his hand covered in the mess of her pussy in her mouth. Ashlyn gagged around his hand as Marc brought his other hand back down to her pussy. This time shoving three in fingers pressing her walls apart. Marc gave her a second to adjust before shoving his thumb in with his three fingers spreading his fingers apart in her pussy and tearing it up from inside.
Ashlynn screamed around his hand. Tears running down her face streaking her cheeks. Marc started moving in and out still keeping them spread wide, Ashlynn's screams  became moans. Her moaning growing louder and louder, tears still running down her cheeks...
Marc growled
" look how easy your nasty little cunt has turned you into a needy little slut, my pet"
Marc feels her pussy begin grabbing his fingers tightly, just as Ashlynn is about to orgasm. Marc rips his fingers from her pussy. He roughly rubbing Ashlynn's clit faster and faster till she begins squirting all over him.
Ashlynn slums down in the chair
Marc pulls his fingers from her mouth replacing them with the gag from earlier. He leans down growling into her ear
"Such a filthy little virgin cunt. You shouldn't have humiliated me in front of everyone...Do you feel sorry now my little pet ??" Ashlynn nods "Yes" meekly....
Marc chuckled grabbing s towel to clean his hands
" For the next two days you aren't going anywhere. but I am also not going to continue using you without your consent.  so here's what's going to happen I am going to take the gag out of your mouth... If you accept to be my slave and thank me with respect for letting you cum. I will take you in as my slave. This mean I will be as rough with as I want to and will do whatever I want to you this also means I will delete everything. But if you say nothing or try to scream.... i will gag you and walking out the door leaving you here until I release you on Monday. Your choice. With this Marc pulled
the gag from her mouth...