🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴

Começar do início

Meanwhile with the others

Chad went back to the picnic to get his board to catch some waves with Maurice. "Yeah, I think I could get used to this," Tang sighed in relief at the cool shade that was the umbrella he laid under, swirling an icy drink in his hand.

Pigsy lift his glasses and noticed that his niece is not here and started to get worried for her safety. "Where's Yue?" Pigsy asked Chad. "She said she'll be back after collecting conchal shells." Chad responded to let Pigsy know that Yue is ok.

"Oh, ok I'm just hope she'll be back before foods ready—Aaugh!!" His face was caked with sand as a volleyball hits him in the face. "Sorry, Pigsy!" Luna called out.

Pigsy chuckled and smiled at the half elf kid and give her back the volleyball to her. "No worries kid. I should've let my guard down." Pigsy said as Luna sighed in relief, Luna was about to leave until a familiar voice shouted. "Hey guys! I'm back and look who came with me!" Everyone heard Mei, and then they turned around to see her, not only did they see her, but they also saw the Demon bull family. "Uh....Mei...? Why are the demon bull family here?" Tang asked in a shaky tone while the kids looked surprised while Stitch is growling for defense.

"To answer your question peasant, Yue invited me and my family to spend the day out on the beach." RedSon answered, Chad and the others looks at him in disbelief. "What!? Yue invited you!?" Chad asked while he flip his protective brother mode while Yue's uncles flip their protective uncle mode not trusting him for 1 minute. "Indeed. It's sweet of my future daughter in law to invite us out." Princess iron fan making both Mira and Chad looked surprised and stunned. "Daughter-in-law?" Both Chad and Mira asked in confusion and looked at Mei for answers as Mei shrugged not knowing why they call Yue Daughter-in-law instead of little thief or noodle girl. "Speaking of Daughter-in-law, where is she?" DBK asked and that resulted the uncles angry.

'As is we'll let our niece marry your son!!!!' The uncles thought in unison, "Oh! She's on the other side of the beach, collecting seashells." Hiro pointed to the other side of the beach, towards the water.

Meanwhile with Yue

Yue collected some seashells with a smile on her face. She turned around and saw the ocean sites, she was enjoying the ocean breeze until two shadows appearing over her startled and looked up and saw two teenage demon boys that were gawking and grinning at her.

"Lookin' good there, sweetheart!" one of them said, waggling his eyebrows. He had dark green eyes, red skin, a pig-like nose, buck-tooth grin, and short, messy red hair.

"Yeah, smokin' hot in that summer dress!" the other agreed. He had slicked back black hair, black and white horns, lavender skin and a little stubble on his pointy jaw. His brown eyes glinted with mischief.

Yue is not liking where this is going and was about to go back to her uncles. Say, wait a minute," the black-haired one suddenly said, eyes widening in recognition. "You're that Monkey Queen chick!"

"Really?" The red-haired boy leaned in towards Yue, getting far too close in personal to her face, peering at her with narrowed eyes. "Hey! You're right, She is!"

"Yeah, what of it?" She crossed her arms, clearly not in the mood to be bothered by these guys.

"Aw, no need to be so cold darlin' I'm Stone, this is my friend, Wayne," He introduced himself and his friend.

"Whatcha doin here all by yourself?" Stone asked giving Yue a perverted look making Yue feeling uncomfortable.

"Sorry not interested," Yue replied in a polite way as possible.

Wayne nudged his friend in the arm, grinning. "Aw C'mon, We're really huge fans of yours you know," he said.

"Hmph! Yeah, I'm sure you are." Yue mumbled herself. are."