Chapter 7

"Anyways, now that we handled that, how about we go to our psychology class. I heard that Mrs. Angani is gonna have us talk about piss kinks. I so want to drink dog urine everyday!", Misnaha said

while fantasizing about urine. I, Katy Satty. love the taste of urine. I used to have my guinea pig pee in my mouth when it needed to go so I understand why Misnaha would fantasize about it.

"Oh my gosh! I love psychology, I hope Mrs. Angani brought pee for us to drink", Arlit said while licking his lips. He lathered them with his saliva. He produced so much saliva that the spit that was on his lips dripped down his chin because of the mass amount of it.

"I used to drink my neighbour's cats pee all the time! I'd always dip it's dried up feces in it like a biscuit and eat it up. It was SOOO good.", Suki said, looking happier than ever while thinking about her olden days of eating feces and drinking urine. I, Katy Satty wish to live a life like that. Hopefully Tharasa can provide it to me.

"You know, I actually used to walk my friends dog, and when they needed to go, I just had them do it in my mouth. It was so flavourful", Tharasa said. I used my psychic powers and saw her thinking about drinking dog pee again. She's just so cool. I, Katy Satty want her to be my babygirl.

"Oh my gosh, I kind of wish we were learning about feet instead", Saji said.

"I love feet!", I, Katy Satty, said while thinking about how I used to run a foot licking business in kindergarten. Anybody who came to me with five dollars looked a licked foot and a bottle of my saliva if they wanted to lather it on their foot later. I wish Tharasa would come to me, Katy Satty, for foot licking. I would give her the best foot licking session that anybody could ever have.

"Oh my gosh! Same", Suki said. She used to crochet feet that she would sell for five thousand dollars on ebay. She stopped selling in 2025 because she got a threat from a customer telling her that if she didn't sell a model of her feet, the customer would find her house and cut her feet off while she was sleeping. That customer was later discovered to be our calculus teacher Mr. Lenningston.

"Feet are so delicious, especially the crusty dead skin cells on them", Arlit said. He used to pop people's foot blisters and drink the goo that came out. That was honestly so relatable.

"You are so right babe!", Misnaha said. She's been scared of feet for a really long time, but one day, we decided to drug her, tie her up to a chair and get random people to put their bare feet on her. Eventually she learned to love feet.

"I kinda want to eat toenails right now", Tharasa said. I, Katy Satty wish she would eat my toenails. It's funny because Tharasa actually used to cut people on her streets toenails for free, and then she would put them in a container and let them age, and when she really needed a snack, she would open the container up and snack on a few toenails. I, Katy Satty wish she would do that to my toenails.

After a while, we finally made it to Psychology class. When we walked in, we saw nobody inside. Instead of people, there were puddles of yellow liquid on the floor.

"Uhhh, where are all the people", I said. "And why is their lemonade on the floor".

"I don't know why you're asking us", Arlit said. "It's not like we would know".

"It smells really good in here though, so it can't be lemon", Misnaha said.

"Yea....", Tharasa said. She seemed to be processing something.

"Wait a minute! I know that smell anywhere", Saji shouted out. "IT'S URINE!".

"No way!", Suki said. "This can't all be urine! Although now that I think about it...the smell is way to similar to urine for it to not be it".

Suddenly, we heard cackling and a witch flew in through the window on her broom.

"HAHAHAHA! I TURNED YOUR CLASSMATES AND TEACHER INTO URINE AS I AM THE WICKED WITCH OF PISS!".

"OH MY GOSH!!!! A WITCH!", we all screamed. "AND SHE TURNED THEM INTO PEE!" I added in.

The witch laughed more before saying "I'LL TURN YOU ALL INTO PEE AS WELL!", and just like that, she had pulled out her magic vibrator staff. It was a two in one since it overstimulated her and let her turn people into pee. She pointed the staff at me, and sent a ray of urine towards me, but Tharasa jumped in front of me with her mouth open. She caught the urine in her mouth and swallowed it.

"WHAT!!", the witch screamed. "HOW DID THAT NOT WORK!".

She sent more pee towards Tharasa, but Tharasa swallowed it all and drank it. This went on for a while, and the more pee Tharasa drank, the skinkier the witch became. After 3 hours of this, the witch became so skinny she ceased to exist.

"NOOOO", she shrieked before disappearing forever.

Suddenly, Tharasa began to glow and in a instant, she became yellow. She had new clothes that were yellow, a witches hat, and a staff.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I'M THE NEW WITCH OF PISS! BUT I WON'T BE THE WICKED WITCH OF PISS! I'LL BE THE GOOD WITCH OF PISS!", Tharasa said before using her new magic powers to make herself look normal again. I, Katy Satty, love my mommy-dommy-wommy Tharasa and I just wanna kiss her now. She's so cool

"Oh my gosh! You're so cool Tharasa!", I said while blushing. Tharasa tried to protect m-me...

"Y-your w-welcome Katy..", she said, blushing as well, but she was probably just embarrassed about becoming a victim of jaundice.

"Anyways", Saji said. "Since you're the witch of piss now, how about you turn our classmates and teacher back into normal people.

"Sure", Tharasa said. She pulled out her staff and turned all the urine back into people.

After that, class resumed as normal, and it ended an hour later.