I lick my lips as I sink the shattered vase piece into his skin and I see a drop of blood flowing down the shattered vase, Adams slightly grimaces.

"How much did you pay David Chen to kill Robert?" I ask.

"One million." He tells me.

"That's all? One million? Is that what my brother's life was worth to you? You're so pathetic Adam." I say with an eye roll, "I am not giving you the money, fucking cunt."

Adam raises his eyebrows with a mischievous smirk before chuckling as he speaks up.

"Yeah? Well I am sure the hitmen I hired tonight will be pleased to murder you, my dear..." He whispers.

"What hitmen?" I ask with a frown and a head tilt.

As I acted confused, Adam was the only real confused person here. I smile, bitting into my bottom lip as I take my earphone in my hand and speak.

"Spider Boy, are you done beating those hitmen's ass up?" I ask, and his voice echoes in the room through the earphone's speakers.

"Done, darling." We both hear his voice.

I look up at Adam and I realize he is horrified, he just realized his plan fell through. Yeah, man. I outsmarted you. He is all alone now, he realizes he will have do the job himself. I smirk before closing the palm of my hand as I put the earphone in my ear again.

"Your spies weren't skilled enough to find out I made myself a friend!" I say with a smile.

His lips are shaking and he realizes he needs to escape because he knows and realized he is done. It's over. Alysha called the police and they should be on their way. And as I expected, Adam escapes, and I give him a head start before chasing him down in a long and empty corridor.

I slide on the ground before making him trip, I turn around and crawl to his body falling to the ground, I get on top of him as I am about to stab him on the stomach. He widens his eyes in fear before sliding his hand on a chest of drawers and making it fall on my body, I roll out of him before the drawers can fall on me, and Adam also manages to escape.

I watch him starting to run of the opposite direction as I gasp and speak up in shock.

"You tried to kill me?!" I gasp.

"You're the one trying to kill me you bitch!" He yells at me.

I clench my jaw before getting on the chest of drawers that was now on the ground, I jump on Adam's shoulders and wrap my legs around his throat, choking him. He starts walking everywhere as I feel his hands squeezing my bare skin, begging me to let him go. I can't believe I am doing all that in heels. My hair is so messy right now but I am not tired, I want to make him pay.

He suddenly runs backwards before hitting a wall, my back suddenly hurts and I feel like I just touched a portrait in a glass frame, I hear glass shattering on the ground, I loose my balance and the shock on my back was so violent that I don't feel air going through my lungs anymore. Adam escapes as I fall to the ground and feel a shattered piece of the glass injuring my cheekbone which is now bleeding. Oh, I am going to kill him.

I wipe the blood on my cheek before standing up trying not to stab myself with the shattered glass all scattered on the ground. I see Adam running away towards a door, I run to him before jumping on him and we both fall, the door opens and it looks like we are falling down stairs, he is screaming in fear and I land on my feet when I get to the ground. I look up and see Adam laying on the ground.