01

It all started in a breezy day in March. It was the first day of 8th standard and it was also his first day. No one knows him and he knows no one in his class

The first day of new school are always like that.But as the time passed no one knows where they start and where it goes.

*Perseus*

Everyone was sitting and talking to each other.I slowly entered the class. I don't know where to start but I was a little bit nervous. Because it was my first day

I moved forward.Everyone was sitting with their friends. I found a empty seat in the center line.

I was sitting peacefully and suddenly two boys came towards me.Firstly I feel scared but i didn't show it but they were kind they just ask me my name and from where i came . It felt little awkward when you are the new one and everyone just came to ask your name. Some do this for fun and some for real

And here comes our class teacher.I don't know her name but i ask someone. Mrs Maudie.She is too kind to everyone. Suddenly her gaze goes towards me.She came near me and Ask.

"Are you a new student"Mrs Maudie asked."Yes teacher" I replied."Okay, What is your name"Mrs Maudie again asked.
"I am Perseus Alastair."I replied."Good name.You look like a silent person. Alright , best of luck for your first day. Make new friends.They all are too good.
And there are too many free seats you can sit with anyone. Just free to ask me or anyone about anything." She said with a smile on her face and left.

It was all going too well.I didn't talk much to anyone. In the lunch time,I finished my lunch and was sitting quietly.I am sitting quietly doesn't mean i didn't speak.I am just feeling shy to speak with anyone.

After sometime, My friend,Seren came to meet me with her friend.The only person whom I know

"Hey!How are you.Are all the things going well?"Seren asked ." Yeah kind of." I replied."Did you make any friends yet." She asked." No,I didn't even talk to anyone  and you are saying about making friends.I am too shy for doing it"I replied with a laugh."Okay, Yeah you are new so you will be a little nervous.Don't worry you will make it easily.You are good at making friends"She said and left.

After lunch break, Everything went on as before.And like before i sit all day alone without saying a word to anyone

After a tiring day,I went home and just laid down on down thinking about today's memories.

It wasn't that fun but atleast it was better than my old school .I hope it all goes well