"I think they went in with Russia, he was holding them when he came over to stop the spar between Ark and Bama." Illi replied.

"Yea, I noticed Alaska slow down and walk over to the tree near the swing set and break down, I'm just glad that Lone Star came outside in time, and got Russia to go over there to help her calm down." Iowa told us, we nodded and agreed with him.

"Is Flower still hanging out with Japan? I don't see her here." Dela asked.

"Yea, she ran inside after France walked out the first time." Shire replied.

"Nevada put the paintball guns down!" Yorkie told Ada.

"But paintball, come on Yorkie. It'll be fun." Ada pressed.

"I swear we walk out here expecting Bama in a tree, and we find Nevada with the paintball guns." NATO told NASA.

"Can't blame her, I mean we could always supervise them while they play, I brought the vests for it anyways." NASA replied, he held out the vests for us and split us in half to form even teams.

"Coastie tell Dad that we're doing paintball, and tell the other countries not to come outside unless they want to get hit, and send Flower out while your in there!" NATO called out to Coastie.

Russia pov.

I woke up and noticed that Alaska and Texas weren't here. I got up to go look for Ame and found him in the living room. I came up behind him and hugged him.

"What are the kids doing Meric?" I asked curiously.

"Paintball." He replied simply.

"Are all of the kids out there?" I asked somewhat shocked.

"Yep, NATO and NASA are peacekeepers when it comes to paintball, so if they send someone out, they'll walk them to the porch and have them sit out for a few minutes before they get turned loose." Ame explained. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder watching the paintballs fly across the yard. I saw Ame's smile widen as Army and Marine were sat out.

"You're proud of whoever shot them out aren't you dad?" NASA asked from outside.

"Yea I am, but it's a good experience for them, you guys are using the paintball vests right?" Ame asked NASA.

"Yes, I saw the paintball guns were gone and checked the others and saw that Nevada had them, so I took the vests and passed them out while NATO assigned the teams." He replied. I felt Ame chuckle slightly.

"I swear, why are most of you guys trigger happy?" Ame asked genuinely curious at this point.

"I don't know dad, everyone had shit eating grins, it's an absolute war zone out there, and NATO is having a hard time keeping up with everyone at this point." NASA told him.

"Well that proves that Union!" Dixie called out.

"I know South but come on, you know damn well you won't step out there either!" Ame yelled back. Dixie walked over to us and looked outside and sees Army and Marine sitting on the bench covered in paint.

"Damn, looks like they got ambushed, who gunned them down NASA?" Dixie asked.

"Montana and Lone Star." He replied blankly. I could feel Ame's shock.

"It's almost time for lunch, call everyone in and have them get cleaned up." Ame told NASA. The boy nodded and closed the door letting out a sharp whistle. Ame turned to the kitchen and Dixie followed behind him. I watched as the kids came inside and ran for their rooms to get cleaned up. It didn't take long for Ame's army of kids to come back to the living room and settle down for lunch.

"Отец, come sit down with us." Alaska called out to me. I smiled softly at her and sat down next to her and Texas.

"Ame and Dixie are preparing lunch." I told the kids.

America pov.

Dixie and I walked into the kitchen and started on lunch for everyone.

"How do you wanna do this one Union?" Dixie asked.

"South side barbecue Dixie, have fun." I told my brother. I moved out of the way slightly and started grabbing the things he needs to cook.

"North, are you alright?" Dixie asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm fine South, a bit shaken but I'm fine." I replied softly. He turned to me carefully and pulled me into a tight hug.

"You can talk to me Yankee, I know something is wrong." Dixie told me. I leaned into the hug and hugged him back. "It's because of my anxiety attack earlier, ain't it?" He asked carefully. I don't respond, and I hug him tighter. "Ame, please tell me what's wrong, I only wanna help you." Dixie pressed. I felt myself tear up and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared South, with EU bringing in 10 others to the property in July and with everyone relapsing? I'm terrified Dixie." I broke, expressing my feelings.

"Do you wanna go sit down with Russia? I know your separation anxiety is gonna act up soon." South told me.

"Ok, you ok in here by yourself Dix, or do you want me to send in the southern states?" I asked, letting go of the hug.

"You can send the southern states in, I might need the extra help." He replied softly. I nodded and made my way back to the living room. Once I got there I sat down next to Russia and leaned on him.

"Can the southern states join Dixie in the kitchen?" I asked the kids.

"What is he cookin' dad?" Bama asked.

"South side barbecue." I replied softly. The kids in question got up and headed for the kitchen except for Lone Star.

"Austin are you not going to join them?" Ala asked.

"No, I'd rather stay 'ere with y'all." Tex replied, cuddling into Alaska more. I somewhat mirrored Tex and cuddled into Russ more.

"Dad, you ok?" Ala asked.

"I'm fine Alaska." I told her softly. I felt Russ shift slightly and pull me into his lap.

"Отец, why did you put dad in your lap?" Ala asked. (Father)

"I wanted to hug him." Russia replied gently. I'm still trying process that Alaska called Russ father.

"I guess we can tell the kids now." I whispered to Russ. He nodded carefully and let me get off of his lap. "Kids, listen up please." I told them.