ch 13: I'm proud

After the fun time Evren had with his lover, he left short after to get "surprise" tempest with who he is hehehe.

'Well, leaving wasn't exactly easy, Persay'. You see Guy tried to stop me from leaving.

"You're going to leave already?" Guy asked with a portal on his face and of course the simp that I am don't know what to do.

I even felt blood coming out of my nose.'SHOCK* Oh my god, the Great me can bleed! Well not that surprising since it's guy POUTING!!!!'.

It was such a hard thing to leave guy sniff* (insert fake tear).
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I'm now coming close to Tempest 'OHHH  if I want to scare them, I have to release my aura, but just little.tehee

3rd pov

in the peacefully town of tempest Everybody was just relaxing kids were playing adults where busy it was a lovely day.....NOT!!

THEY SUDDENLY FELT A TREMENDOUSLY LARGE AURA HEADING THEIR WAY.

every single one of them was on high alert as they were preparing a war.

BUT THIS AURA UT WAS SO LARGE THAT EVEN VELDORA LOOKED LIKE AN ANT!

"Who could this be?" a silver bluish haired trap asked.

and then BOOM*

Smoke went everywhere. Everyone was terrified of  what being was in the smoke to produce such a large aura, and then they heard something.

tak* tak* tak* It was the sound of someone walking with heels. Everyone was tense.

and then someone spoke up

"Let's give it up for hurricane EVREN" ( If you don't know where this is going, then you don't, haha)

And then they saw the person it was EVREN.

he was doing something weird? but everyone had the urge to cheer for him so they did they reacted to every stunt he did. may it be dip or even 360 dip, they shouted and cheered.

it was like someone was controlling them to do it.

After the grand entrance finish, Rimuru shouted loudly, " WAS THAT VOGUING!"

"Oh Yes, Yes.it.was" Evren said to them
.
.
.
.
Caw Caw Caw

" Ahem. Anyways! I'm baaaack! did you all miss me!" Evren asked, and everyone just cheered like that was the natural response to it.

OF COURSE THAT WASN'T NATURAL RESPONSE IT WAS ALL ME!!

I controlled EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM WHAT! SICKENING!

okay, enough of drag queen reference...for now

"heyyyy Rimuru chan," Evren said to Rimuru "CHAN!!" Everyone was struck to what the maid called their master.

Evren pov*

"Ara~ Don't tell me Rimuru chan haven't told who I am yet?" and everyone just looked at me like I'm crazy

"ooohhhh, then I need a proper Introduction," and with that, I clapped my hand, and a stage appeared out of thin air.

And then I controlled all the girls I see, including souka, shuna, and shion.

You're asking what I'm doing? Well, they want to know who I am, right? no? no one wants to know who i am? Well, I'm still going to this RUNWAY.

and with that, the music started, and the runway began showing different types of clothes from full to summer to winter from the 60s 90s all in there
.
.
.
.
.
clap 1000x*

thunderous applause was ringing to the street of tempest where the stare is at

Anyways time to shine, I walked down the runway like the boss. I am still wearing the clothes I wore at walpurgis, making everyone who saw me have a nosebleed.

"Thank you for watching and supporting this runway I had presented and I AM PROUD to say that this are all my collections of clothing again I am EVREN, EVREN CRIMSON HUSBAND OF GUY CRIMSON, A DEMON LORD, A MODEL, A MILLOONAIRE, AND A BILLIONAIRE OH AND ALSO KNOWN AS CUNNING FOX.

and just like that, I dropped the bomb in their ffaces. They were literally shocked, ome even fainted from shock or mh beauty or BOTH.

After all that shit that had happened , I went to rimuru and asked him "So what you doing?" and he replied " Preparing for war." " ohhhh, cool, what threat did you do? Oh wait don't tell me! i. going to guess!"

"sure" rimuru said and I smile at that "hmmm is it you send some orcs and goblin to fucked hinata and the priest and nun and everyone else?" I asked full of Innocence and pureness in my eyes saying that.
.
.
.
.
'Well I totally no how rimuru will do it but I'll still go with my plan of letting orc do their thing.

Well I guess just me? Well then just me.
(an: bitch even I dont support that )
what why not?
(an: first of all eww second of all disgusting and third of all... ewww)
mehh make sense

Sooo no orcs then got it.

maybe just goblins (an: NOOOOOO)

HEHEHEHEHEHE

ohhhh "Rimuru chan I heard what you did to the king got to say I'm proud of you hehe" and he just looked at me weirdly.

Seriously I complimented him and he looked at me like that!!! ughh this bitch literally ughhhhhh