ch 7: milim has arrived!!!

I'm boreddddddd When will milim get here I'm so fucking bored I thought being rimuru's maid woul be exciting but noooooo it's fucking boring.

but of course, I don't show it in my face because I am PROFESSIONAL♡♡♡♡

anyways I'm just here standing next to rimuru sama while he's relaxing with ranga ' ughh lucky bastard he can just relax whenever he wants to hmmm what if he become a maid no he's too gullible to be one he's not like me Professional I thought with my chin up and chest up hmph hmph.

and all of a sudden, I felt a huge aura coming straight here.

'YIEEEEE milim is here shits about to get started' I thought to my head, and minutes later, rimuru seemed to sense milim presence and quickly go to where milim would go.

and me seems I'm just a beautiful weak maid who can't do anything, I returned to the mansion and relax first of course hehe who wouldn't want to have free vacay and still get them moneyy.

and minutes later, rimuru arrived with Milim and told him the dumb rules he got for her like no destroying of anything BITCH you're talking to the DEMON LORD who's title is THE DESTROYER but hey his rimuru sooo yeahhh.....

Anyway, since that happened, now milim goes and punch people left and right without rimuru wowwww Milim really followed the rules (note the sarcasm)

So right now I'm with milim, and since I'm the RESPONSABLE maid, I am I let her do what she wants.... what I still get paid doing nothing, so why should I do something??

NEXT DAY

I was with milim exploring town when all of a sudden someone picked a fight it was phobio so you know rigur got his face beat and burn and ewww and Milim punch the shit out of phobio yeah that happened and what was I the beautiful me doing....NOTHING... absolutely nothing

and then Rimuru sama came and asked me, "What happened here?" which I replied with," Rimuru sama dumb guy over there picked a fight punch, rigur, face to that abomination, and Milim sama punched dumb guy to shit" I replied with a stoic face.

pfft, it's really funny acting like this and seeing everyone's expression. HAHAHHAHA

"And you didn't do anything?" Rimuru and I replied with," I was not tasked to handle such thing. I was tasked to watch milim sama, which I did Rimuru sama, and everyone just looked at me like I'm dumb GAHAHAHAHAHA

And yeahh it was funny as hell, but I miss guy random, but hey, I miss him , but  I won't go to him yet I'll show myself in the walpurgis cause I'm still a demon lord and that's where the big reveal is KWAHAHAHHAHAHA