ch 8:beauty

'Hey guys, life update, so im here now having a picnic peacefully' BOOM WHSKDNEK BWAKKKK***  with the large impact that produced a big wind, my hair fluttered to it while im eating a sandwich while having a picnic.

'You must be wondering.'WTF happened!!" Let me tell you what happened.

'it was a normal day in Tempest when a dryad showed up and said a thing was coming here, you know, the one from the anime. so anyways, that's what's happening right now,' I thought while munching on my sandwich

and in the corner of my eye, I saw benimaru, looking at me weirdly like I'm out of place.... nah, it's probably because of my beauty, his looking at me.

"You want one benimaru sama?" i asked him while offering him a sandwich.

He looked at me dumbfounded but answered anyway "sure" and I quickly made him a sandwich.

Anyway, back to the fight, Rimuru has been fighting that ugly thing, but it ain't doing much to it. hmmm

' BTW guys, did you know here in Tempest it wasn't shown in the anime but a lot of the goblinas  are pregnant like almost single day.'

Well, that was random, but you never know if you get isekai right. speaking of isekai, I don't remember much of my past life now thinking about it. I have no clue on who I was or what I was.

What if I was like the one in that anime where she thought she was human, but in reality, she was just a spider in her past life and entertainment for D. OH, MY GOSH!!!

WHAT IF I WAS UGLY IN MY PAST LIFE!!! NOOOOOO, I COULD NEVER ACCEPT THAT.
'That's like the worst thing that could happen to me losing my beauty, my perfect body, my perfect skin my perfect fa- oh they're done fighting nevermind.

"Rimuru sama good work," I said to him while giving him food and a drink. 'Hmm, I wonder if other slime could also evolve like him if there are smart hmmmm' I thought 'maybe I'll test it out later.

ohhhhhhh!! ' I have a much better idea what if I made the slime from rimuru magicule and give it wisdom, but it will recognize rimuru as the mother..yeah I like that I'll go with that hehehehe 'take that for treating me like a maid--oh I am a maid nevermind but I'll still do that shit that I'm planning hahaHAHAHAHAHSHS.

After the fight and the long talk did I say it was long because it was long long like guy dick long 'hm what's that I'm too vulgar' 'WELL YOU COULD SUCK RIGURDS DICK FOR ALL I CARE!!'

guy pov**

hachooo** " Hmm, did I get a cold? No, that not possible. I feel like someone complimented me, though . oh well.