ch 11: the REVEAL

When Rimuru entered the gate with shion and ranga together with ramiris Rimuru saw the place where the walpurgis takes place.

and one by one, the demon lord came and took their sit, but one sit still remain empty.

"Hmm, is he going to attend?" One of the demon lords asked.

"I don't know," replied the red-haired demon lord it was guy crimson in the flesh.

"What do you mean you don't know?" The demon lord asked in where guy only released his demon lord haki to stop everyone from asking questions.

a few minutes later*

'ughh I'm bored. When will it start?' Rimuru thought to himself when Rimuru was just about o ask hesitantly as he was pretty nervous right now , guy suddenly spoke up, " Sigh* let's officially start  the walpurgi-" but before he could finish his sentence the door suddenly opened " he's hereeee!!!!" The mysterious person said.

Evren pov*

After all that I quickly put on my new outfit which is pretty slutty but hey, if I look good I look good.

" Sigh* My beauty can really be the death of the omniverse sigh*" I said to myself while checking my fucking beauty

"I'm literally the embodiment of perfection. Oh my god," I said while inspecting every inch of my body.

"Enough about that now we just have to wait for the perfect time to barge in with my beauty!!

minutes later*

When I heard guy was going to start the walpurgis, I thought 'That's my que bitches' and then I walked to the door and do a pose and said " HE'S HERE!!" in my most sassy voice.

Everyone turned their head and looked at me and saw what i was wearing.

blood was dripping out of their nose from the demon lords as they saw me with my outfit. Heck, even the slime who has no blood has a nosebleed.

"EVREN," Rimuru shouted as shock could be seen in his face. " It's me, evren," I said, bringing out my inner valentina.

'fufufufufufu, the shocked on rimuru's face is priceless. HAHAHAHAHAHAH' THE BITCH LITERALLY WAS SHOCKED LIKE HELL.

Well the big oppai has a shock look also but who cares😮‍💨

"GUY" I shouted excitedly and I ran to him and embraced him like a koala

like ny feets were wrap in his waist and my arms on his neck i was like literally a fuckinh koala a beautiful one at that.

"WHATTT!!!" Rimuru, still shocked, asked "HOW!!"

then I formally introduced myself to him. "Then let me introduce myself again. Rimuru chan My name is Evren Crimson, husband of Guy Crimson, a member of the demon lords titled "Cunning fox." ohh, and as for my race I'm the primodial nine tailed fox.

Shock can be seen in Rimuru's face 'bet he's thinking how a beauty like me became his maid fufu even I can't believe it, but heyy I do what I want to do' I thought and quickly make my way to my chair and sit.

"Now let's officially start this walpurgis!" I said

and with that, Chaos began in the walpurgis, but of course, our lovely fox was just sitting idle by enjoying the show.

'ohh I'm about to fucked up the plot so much that it's unrecognizable fufufufuffu' I thought while I watch the show infront of me.