Your Secret Admirer - Marth x Swordsman!Reader

Start from the beginning

You gave Ike the letter without looking at him, before placing your hands over your entire face and internally squealing to yourself. Robin peered over Ike's shoulder to read it as well, quite interested in this whole thing with you and your secret admirer.

The two men knew about it this whole month, it all started once you came out to train with them with your newly bought crown on top of your head.

You told them the story, and immediately the two were interested in wanting to know who it was. You let them in on it, since you figured that they weren't the one that was your secret admirer. Pretty soon, everyone around the mansion knew about it. The girls even gossiped about it with you.

"Who is it? Maybe Link? Shulk? Or how about Marth?"

The mention of the Hero King's name could only make your heart skip a beat. You were in love with him, and you hoped that your secret admirer was the Hero King himself. Who knows. Even Marth knew about this whole thing and smiled at the thought.

"Really? Well, whoever they are, they must really love you for buying such expensive things for you~. Oh, and by the way, you look very pretty with that crown on~," he had told you once with a wink, causing for you to almost faint at the spot.

Once the two men were done reading the letter, Ike chuckled.

"Wow, first a crown to make you beautiful, a ring, maybe for marriage~, armor to protect you, clothing, and now gloves. This sounds like someone I'm thinking of, though I cannot say for sure. Either way, this person must really love you, [Y/N]. [Y/N]?"

Suddenly, squealing came from your mouth, which caused the two men to jolt.

"I cannot believe this! After a month of these gifts, they NOW want to see me! Ike, Robin what should I do?! What should I wear?! I don't know what to do!!!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down, [Y/N]! I'm sure we can think of a solution here!" Robin reassured you, placing his hands on your shoulders to calm you down.

You did so, took a deep breath and sighed.

"Sorry... it's just that this is all so sudden to me."

The two chuckled and reassured you.

"I'm sure it'll go fine, [Y/N]. There is not need to worry about how you look or what not. I say, wear your attire with everything they have bought you, then go see them!" Ike said with a smirk, with Robin agreeing with a nod.

You could only smile and hug them both in a tight hug. "Thanks you two, I'll be sure to keep that advice with me until tonight~."

-Time Skip-

You were now on your way to the backyard of the mansion, wearing everything that your secret admirer has given you. You were quite excited to see them, to say the least, hoping that they were a sweet, kind young man that would always treat you with respect. What you didn't know was that that young man was exactly like that.

Once you had made it outside to the backyard, in the distance, you saw a dark silhouette, waiting for someone to arrive. You inspected their attire. Their cape was floating about in the wind, along with their short, silky hair. A sword was attached to their side, and their whole attire consisted of blue. The thought of a certain swordsman could only pop up in your mind, and you hoped that it was who you thought it was.

"I have been waiting for you, [Y/N]," they said with a smile.

You gulped a bit and stood a few feet away from them.

"W-well, I have arrived. I got every single gift you've gotten me, and I really do appreciate each and every one of them. Even your cards gave my heart a flutter. Now... w-would you mind telling me who you are?"

The man chuckled.

"Oh, [Y/N], can't you tell who I am?"

Slowly, the figure turned around to face you, and once you saw that handsome face of his, you could've sworn you felt like fainting again.

It was the Hero King himself, Marth Lowell.

"Hello, [Y/N]."

"K-King Marth-"

Marth smiled sweetly at you, looking over your form in the moonlight.

"I see you're wearing everything that I bought you, even the crown that I first bought you."

You touched your crown softly and looked away in embarrassment.

"W-well, I really liked it so... I had to wear it. B-but you didn't have to spend so much money on it, Marth."

"I don't mind it. If it's for the one I truly love, then I'll buy it. I'm just happy that you wore it everyday, seeing you with it just made my day brighter and brighter."

His words could only make you go into a blushing mess, he was such a sweet man, the sweetest man of them all. Your thoughts were interrupted once Marth made it right in front of you, closely. He lifted your chin up slowly with his pointer finger and thumb, making your [E/C] eyes look deeply into his bright, blue ones. He gave you a heart melting smile, only one that you could see.

"Don't look away from me, I want to be able to see your pretty eyes."

All you could do was look into his precious eyes and say nothing, completely speechless at the whole thing. Marth chuckled and held his other hand in yours.

"You're so precious, [Y/N]. Just know that I love you, and I will never let you go...~ And one day, I hope for you to be my Queen~."

With that, Marth slowly leaned his lips into your luscious lips, and kissed you passionately, placing the hand underneath your chin on your cheek. The only thing you could do was kiss back, squeeze his hand and savor this special moment with the Hero King.

Who knew that your secret admirer would really be Marth, the Hero King.

———————————————————

I'm super duper in love with Marth, which is why this one's extra long. XD