𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Okay, but did you guys know that she was one of the last people to visit Lindsay Lohan's beach club in Mykonos before it closed?" Gigi asks, as we're all gathered round. We as in the girls, Steven and Cameron. Conrad and Jeremiah were playing football with Adam. 

"Are you serious?" Shayla asks disbelievingly and Gigi nods. 

"Oh my god, I'd die for Lindsay" Shayla sighs. 

"Ugh, she's a queen" I agree, nodding. "Ibiza is superior though" I add. 

"Yesss" Nicole agrees. 

"As if" Shayla says, frowning. 

"You don't agree?" Nicole asks.

"No" Shayla answers. "Back me up" She says, smiling, to Steven, putting a hand on his forearm. 

"Yes, no, I... Yes I agree" Steven says, a little bewildered. Scratch that, VERY bewildered. 

"He's lost" Gigi states, smirking. 

"Yes, no, yes, no, I agree" I say, teasing. 

"Shut up" Shayla says playfully.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about" I finish, laughing. 

"He knows what he's talking about, and he's on my side" Shayla insists, and Nicole snorts at them, causing Shayla to glare at us. 

"Hey, uh, you might want hydrate" Cameron says, walking up and sitting down next to Belly. Steven and Gigi have gone, so now it's me, Shayla, Nicole, Belly, and now, Cameron. "Water" He adds, handing a small bottle to Belly. 

"Cam Cameron, you are so sweet, isn't he sweet guys?" Belly giggles, squeezing his cheek. Yeah, if she wasn't drunk before, she certainly is now. 

"Uh, do you wanna go for a walk on the beach?" Cameron suggest, probably to stop Belly from drinking the margarita in her hands which she is chugging down repeatedly. 

"Belly, by the way, I love that dress" Shayla compliments, smiling at her. 

"Really? Thanks, Taylor got if for me" She says, looking pleased and her cheeks were a little rosy, although that could be from all the margaritas she drunk. 

"Mhm, then Taylor has great taste" Shayla giggles. 

"Yeah, I know, right?" Belly agrees. "She totally does, oh my god, you know what?" She says suddenly. "You and Taylor are like twins" I exchange confused glances with Nicole, not quite sure where she is going with this. "Because you're both mega-fashiony, it's true, it's true, and you're both, like baddies, wouldn't you... baddies" She rambles, and I'm pretty sure she won't remember any of this tomorrow. "And you both like the same summer boys, which is.."

"We do?" Shayla chuckles, not thinking she was serious, or that it was about Steven. 

"Come on" Cameron says, trying to stop her from saying anymore. "Let's go for that walk"

"Yeah" Nicole and I agree quickly. 

"I'm talking, one sec" Belly protests, brushing off Cameron's arm. 

"Look, Shayla like, don't worry, because my brother is an idiot. And it didn't mean anything, it didn't mean anything" 

"Wait, what didn't mean anything?" Shayla asks, confused now, and a little concerned. 

"Uh, them- them kissing." As she says this the laughter from Shayla's face vanishes, replaced by hurt and anger as she realizes what Belly is talking about. 

"It was like... He-he, like, loves you" 

The puzzle falls together for me as well. The way Taylor and Belly fought, and how I wondered what Taylor had done. Well, I guess I was otherwise occupied but I feel like an idiot for not figuring this out sooner. 

"Oh my god" Shayla says, tears welling up as her expression is of pure hurt. 

"Oh god, Shaylie" I sigh as I hug her tightly. "I promise I didn't know. I knew Taylor and Belly fought, but I didn't know it was because of this" I say, rubbing her back and Nicole comforts her.  

"It's okay, I could tell you didn't know" She says, pulling away, trying to muster up a small smile but failing. 

"Steven is an asshole" I mutter darkly and that manages to get a small laugh out of her. 

"Yeah" Shayla agrees. 

"I should head back" She mumbles, sniffling a little. 

"Okay, if you want to talk, you know I'm always here for you, right?" I say, smiling slightly. 

"Yeah, I know. Thanks, Em. And please don't talk to Steven about it" 

"Okay" I respond, even though I would love nothing more than to slap him right now. 

I hug her and say goodbye to Gigi and Nicole as they leave. 

"Wait, Cam, everyone's leaving, tell them not to go, stay, you guys" Belly rambles, walking back with Cameron. 

"Stay, guys" Cameron says weakly.

I can tell Shayla's had enough and really can't deal with this right now. "Uh, Shayla doesn't feel good, I think we had a little too much" I say. "Yeah" Gigi agrees. 

"Oh.. o-okay, yeah. Well I'm, I mean, I still feel great" 

I escort the girls to my car. We've all had enough of drunk Belly for today. 

"You know what?" Belly calls. "Let's do this again tomorrow, let's do this again tomorrow"

"Okay, yeah" Nicole agrees, waving.

"Bye" I hear Belly call. 

"Hey" I hear a voice call as we reach the uber. 

It's Steven. 

"Hey, w-whoa, are you guys leaving?" 

"Our Uber's here" Nicole replies coldly, and I honestly can't blame her.

"Your Uber's here?" Steven repeats stupidly. 

"Just give me a minute" Shayla mutters. 

"Are you sure?" I ask. 

"Yeah, it's fine" She answers and heads over to him. 

She returns and they get in the Uber and drive away, and I walk back to the house. 

"Let me just ask you one thing, okay?" I hear Belly's voice ask someone. 

"Did you buy me that infinity necklace for my birthday?" 

She suddenly starts laughing and she crows. "I knew it, I knew I was right" 

"Can I just please- can you give me some privacy please?" 

With I jolt, I recognize who she is talking to. 

It's Conrad.

photo credits (in order of appearance)

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/247698048247217902/?mt=login

hey guys!

thanks so much for reading😊

sorry for the short chapter:(

let me know what you think and please vote and comment💕

thank you!