𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

While Jeremiah and Victoria were bonding over their music taste, Gigi and Nicole were talking to Susannah, and Shayla was Laurel and John with Steven, Conrad and I sat by the pool, dangling our feet into the water. 

"So Adam couldn't make it, huh" I say.

"Nope" He replies, playing with my ring. 

"Are you upset?" I ask gently, not too sure

"Are you?" He says, asking about my absent father. 

"No" I mumble.

"Me too" He agrees.

Conrad's POV

"Emmy, Shayla, you have to read this text, come here" Gigi calls, sounding excited. 

"Oh well, I gotta go, duty calls" She says, giggling. 

"Do you have to" I grumble, wanting to have my girl to myself for a bit. 

"Yes" She says smiling. "Try not to miss me too much" She adds, smirking.

With that, she stands up and walks towards Gigi and Shayla, laughing. 

I watch her, as they dissect Gigi's text, giggling and squealing. 

She's beautiful, no one can deny that. She is so stunningly gorgeous and has a heart of pure gold. 

She's an angel and everyone loves her. 

She deserves the world and look at me. 

I'm a mess. 

I don't deserve her. 

Emily's POV

"That's dope" Jeremiah says in anticipation, watching Victoria make the pomegranate margaritas. 

"Yeah" I agree. "Where did you learn how to make them?" I ask curiously, tilting my head slightly. 

"So I actually spent a summer in a desert town in Texas near the border called Marfa" She explains. "And there was this bar there that sold these, and I told the bartender that I would not leave until he showed me exactly how to make these." She grins and she pours the drinks into glasses and Jeremiah chuckles. Honestly, I think she's really cool and easygoing. 

"Can I try a sip?" Belly asks eagerly, licking her lips. 

"Are your parent's cool with that?" Victoria asks back. 

"Yeah, yeah no, they don't care" Belly says, and I raise my eyebrows and exchange amused glances with Jeremiah. We still haven't fully made up yet, Belly and I. We're both being stubborn and refusing to apologize until the other does first. Though, it has turned into more of a cold war now. 

"Oh, then, sure" Victoria replies, grabbing two glasses full of margaritas. 

"I'm going to take these out to your dad. Do you mind taking these out to Susannah and your mom?" She asks. 

"Yeah sure" Belly smiles.

"Thanks love" Victoria responds and starts walking out of the kitchen with two drinks in hand, looking for John. 

Belly takes a sip of the margaritas and her eyes widen. 

"Well, how is it, strong?" Jeremiah asks impatiently. 

"It's amazing" Belly squeals happily, handing Jeremiah the drink. 

"Is it?" Jeremiah takes a sip and hands it to me. "Mmm. No wonder you like it, it tastes just like a slurpee"