𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"This is delicious" Cam, who came to the lobster birthday dinner comments, smiling at Belly.

I don't quite know what the deal with Cameron is. I don't think him and Belly are officially dating yet, but Cam certainly seems to like Belly a lot. I don't know about Belly. She seems to like him, but just not as much as Cameron does Belly. 

To be honest, he seems kind of boring to me. 

Although that could be my bad boy liking taste kicking in. 

Susannah always used to say I had the worst taste in boys. She likes mostly the opposite of the guys that I like. We always used to bicker playfully with who had the better taste. 

I've been trying to push everything out of my mind and not dwell on it, and just carry on but it's hard. Conrad seems to be feeling better now that he's not the only one who knows and he's got it off his chest, so that's a plus.

But I can also tell that sometimes he feels worse because of the guilt he has that I have to know. 

"So Cam" Jeremiah says, cutting off my thoughts. "Mind if I call you Cam Cameron?"

I narrow my eyes and stifle a smirk, exchanging glances with Conrad who is equally amused as I am.

Looks like "Cam Cameron" has some fierce competition. 

I can easily tell Jeremiah likes Belly. I mean, it's pretty obvious when he stares at her with puppy eyes or how he's so protective and tries to include her in everything. I think they'd make a great couple. I honestly don't know if Belly likes him back though.

"Mmhm." My thoughts are interrupted by Cameron's response, who, by the way, clearly hasn't noticed that Jere is half making fun of him.  "Yeah, man, feel free. That's funny"

"Cool"

"I'm glad you're here, Cameron" Susannah says, smiling warmly at the boy. "I know your mom, Denise, from the club. I have heard a lot about you" She slightly beams, probably pleased Belly's brought such a polite and sweet boy home. 

"Thank you so much for having me Susannah" Cameron smiles. "My mom says hi" He adds. 

"Cam, have you ever had miyeok-guk before?" Laurel asks, dishing him some soup.

----------------------------

*Miyeok-guk : A traditional Korean soup made mainly with seaweed, beef is also commonly added. It is generally eaten on birthdays. 

----------------------------

"It's a Korean birthday tradition" Laurel says, handing him the bowl, which he accepts. "Belly told me you're vegetarian so I didn't put any meat in it" She adds.