brendon gasps, "OMG! Heyyy Gerardd!" he sits in a chair in the middle and talk about whatever. ryan doesn't care. all he cares about is the way that brendon looks in this lighting, features illuminated by the blue lights...

"uh, ill be back." ryan gets up and walks off quickly. wheres he going? he doesn't know where.

ryan walks past two guys making out like FULL ON O_O and they stop, "OMG! Ryan!! Heyy!"

he doesn't even have to look at the other guys face, already knowing, "Hey bill, hey gabe." gabe doesn't pull of william and ryan makes a disgusted face. effing GROSS! ryan thinks men shouldn't be kissing... should be a woman and a man only!

ryan finds himself in the bathroom. he just kinda sits on the counter and searches his pockets for a cigarette. he groans angrily, the box is empty. mikey storms in, "UGH!" he kicks the wall. ryans eyes widen, not super sure wat to do or if he should even ask whats up.

mikey turns around to ryan and grimaces. "jeeeez... sorry, that's embarrassing..." mikey hides his face. "no, its all good..." the silence between them stretches for a long time, mikey is pacing back and forth.

the silence seems like forever, ryans deciding if he wants to ask whats up or whatever. he decides to, eff it, "whats up, mikey?" hes apprehensive about asking. does he realllyyy want to know? "ugh. pete." mikey rolls his eyes, slumping down to the floor against the wall. "what about him?"

"gerard invited him without letting me know... me and pete, uh, don't get along." mikey sighs, seemingly calmed down a little bit. "we..." mikey clears his throat and looks down in his lap, "we had a pretty nasty breakup and gerard just doesn't get it! i mean- hes got this perfect relationship with bert... we just weren't like that!" mikey starts ranting about stuff ryan just really, really doesn't care about. ryans regretting it a bit now.

mikey lets out another sigh, "petes avoiding me. so i guess its not all too bad." oh. maybe thats why pete was so weird about being here? "sorry. i shouldn't have told you all that." mikey stands up, "i should go." ryan just shrugs as mikey goes away. ryan cant help but have a disgusted impression. who couldve known mikey, gerard, bert and pete were homos too? at least him and brandon were good...

he takes that as a sign to get up too and leave. he probably needs to be returning to brendon, he did come here with him after all.

as ryan exits the bathroom he sees spencer across the room. spencer notices and waves him over, jon is next to him too.

ryan goes up to the group. hes not brendons "date", so it doesnt matter right?

"heyyy guys!" ryan waves back. "here, here ryan! come on." spencer pats a seat next to his and the boy sits quickly, relaxing into the material. "do you guys have anything to drink over here? brindin has all of my stuff with him." jon hands him a bottle of something quick, "of course. always for our friend." ryan accepts it happily, taking a good swig before relaxing back into the material again. "we were looking for you, actually!" jon says.

ryan turns to jon, raising an eyebrow that means to just continue. "well... you came here with pete right?" jons tone is worried, "uh. yeah." ryan really does not have the patience to deal with homos, whats wrong now? pete probably gayed out to mikey and they had a massive fight after they left the bathroom. jon grimaces and looks to spencer nervously, "we have something we think you should know about him..." ryan is super confused. spencer looks at jon again and all jon does is nod.

spencer leans in close to ryans ear to whisper, "hes one of... them." and ryan groans, "im aware. i had to listen to mikey rant about... whatever homo stuff that happened with pete." the other two let out a sigh of relief before raising their eyebrows, "mikey?" jon seems super surprised. "yep. who woulda known?" ryan frowns. "disgusting, really." spencer adds to the conversation. ryan feels gross, like he really needs a drink now from all this talk of disgusting stuff.