Chapter 4. Waking the Dragon

Alicent awkwardly stood as Daemon began to remove his dark tunic. She knows it's rude and unholy to stare, but he is her husband, and everyone expects her to do her duty in this marriage. She felt her brown eyes betray her as she could see his pale skin looked like it was shining in the candlelight. His hair was like a freshly-smithed blade. He was sinful to look at but too distracting not to notice.

"Do you need help undressing?" He asked, a cheeky grin slowly forming on his lips.
'What was he thinking?' Alicent wondered as she nervously shook her head, admitting she needed assistance.

Daemon hummed as he grabbed the laces at the back of her gown and began to untie them, surprising Alicent as she believed he would use Dark Sister to cut the dress off her body.

"I may be known as the Rogue Prince, but I am not a monster. I'm above rape." Daemon's velvety voice flew into Alicent's ears, making the bride shiver. Shiver in fright or shiver in delight?

"I never thought of you as a monster, my Prince," Alicent whispered, her cheeks turning red.

"Daemon. I am Daemon."

Alicent gasped as she felt Daemon's hands slide her dress onto the floor. She heard him hum again. She looked down and silently thanked the Maiden for her body still being covered, although by her undergarments. Alicent turned so Daemon could help remove her corset, which fell off after two minutes as the Prince took in his wife's appearance.

The corset fell, and Alicent swiftly moved her arms to cover her naked breasts. Daemon growled before grabbing Alicent's arms to pull them away from her chest.

"Don't hide from me, Issa ābrazȳrys." Daemon purred.

Alicent stuttered. "W-what does that mean?"

"What?"

"Issa abra zerys?" Alicent tried to repeat the words.

Daemon chuckled. "Issa ābrazȳrys. It means my wife."

"And how does one say 'my husband?'" She bashfully asked, her cheeks getting redder and redder.

"Issa valzȳrys."

"Issa valzȳrys." Alicent slowly echoed.

"We'll resume your lesson after we consummate this marriage."

Alicent nodded and undid her underwear, revealing her naked self before him. Daemon removed his breeches, Dark Sister placed against the wall, and his boots discarded. The Prince stood before her, his manhood perking up at the sight of her nipples hardening against the cool breeze.

"All mine." Daemon purred as he began to kiss his wife's neck.

"M-my Prince!"

Daemon's breath practically tickled her ear when he whispered. "Daemon. Remember my name, Alicent, because it will be the only name you'll need to remember for our bedchamber."

Alicent felt her knees buckle. Daemon was making her feel so good, but her gods argued against the sins of the flesh, so why did Daemon's mere presence feel so right?

"D-Daemon." Alicent softly moaned as his hands grasped her breasts, and he hummed in delight.

"These feel lovely, ābrazȳrys. I cannot wait for them to fill with milk once I've put my babe in your belly."

Alicent's eyes shot open, and she pulled away to look at her Targaryen husband and surprised him by shoving him onto the bed and slowly climbing on the bed and crawling next to him.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Daemon asked.

"No. But you're the Prince of the City. I'm sure your brothel experiences can suffice as education on pleasing you." Alicent retorted.