TREATMENT

HINATA IN DREAM

I was walking happily with Sasuke Kun in an unknown desert; probably we were going on a mission. As usual, I am asking him a lot of questions. Even though it is annoying, it is the only way to speak with Sasuke Kun; otherwise, I will be bored to death. Our conversation these days has become great. He smiles a little bit now and then. I hope that from now on we will always be like this. Suddenly my leg twisted, and I was about to fall, but Sasuke Kun caught me. I feel safe in his hand.

"Sasuke kun, I want to say something."

As I was about to start telling him how I feel about him, Suddenly a sandstorm came. We both got stuck in the middle, but it was not that strong. I closed my eyes to prevent it from being sand. As I opened my eyes, I asked

"Sasuke kun, Are you alright? My eyes widened as I saw him heavily injured. I was terrified that his whole body was covered in blood.

"Hinata," he muttered, falling to the ground.

"Sasuke kun!!!!" I screamed.

HINATA POV (REALITY)

"SASUKE KUN!!!!" 

I opened my eyes. I was in a different place. I know this place; this is Konaha's hospital.

"Hinata, Are you alright?" A hand touched my shoulder. It was Sakura Chan.

"Sakura chan." I hugged her and cried, and she patted my back.

"Don't worry, Hinata; you are safe now," she said.

I broke the hug and Asked

"How is Sasuke Kun?"

"Don't worry. He is alright; just a minor injury and exhaustion. He is talking; rest in another room," She says as she holds my hand.

I gripped her hand tightly. "Sorry, Sakura Chan, I can't do anything," I said.

"It's okay, hinata. I am glad you both arrived safely," She said.

"Can I see Sasuke Kun?" I asked.

"Uh, he still didn't wake up. You can't see him now."

She gave me the home key.

"Go and take rest at home, hinata. You need rest. You can see him tomorrow morning," she said.

"Is he alright?" I asked again.

"Yeah, he is completely alright. You can speak with him tomorrow," Sakura Chan said.

"Okay," I said, and I departed from the hospital and walked home.

As I walked toward home, my dream came to mind.

What would I say to him if the storm didn't come?" I asked myself

SASUKE POV 

I opened my eyes slowly and started observing the surroundings. All I remembered was that I opened a random portal and grabbed Hinata. It looks like it reached the leaf village. I tried to move, but a sharp pain arose in my chest. I looked at my chest; it was bandaged. I sighed and tried to lift my arm, but I couldn't. I looked at Sakura sleeping in a chair as she held my hand and placed her head over my bed.

"Sakura!" I said.

she awaked.

"Sasuke kun!! When did you wake up? Did you feel any discomfort?" she asked.

"No. How was my condition?" I asked.

"Nothing serious. You will be discharged in two days. After all, you were treated by the best doctor in town," She said with a grin.