Phobos | Get some rest.

Phobos × Reader
Fluff

Requested by Glaivedriver

Your husband, Phobos, has been overworking too much and you're really concerned for him. You convinced him to take a break and get some rest.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somewhere in Nevade (Never gets old lol)

As much as you love Phobos, you often get worried with his dream on "Being the god". Who knows what else is in that mind of his, destruction? Ruling the universe? Whatever it was, it's worrying you. There are times where you see him overwork himself, there are also times where you see him exhausted as hell on his desk.
(Not that you both are also in hell.)

It's worrying you to the point you would try to drag him out of his office and to your shared bedroom. I don't know how much I've been using the word "worry" but you're just worried. Your train of thoughts were cut off as you bump into one of his workers. "O-Oh uh! Are you alright? Please don't tell Phobos I bumped into you, I'm so sorry!" This agent seemed like a newbie. You smiled lightly and forgave them, dismissing them with a wave.

Turning to a different direction, you finally arrived to his office and softly knocked on the door. Not once, not twice, three times. A muffled "Come in" was heard from the "god" himself and you stepped in. "Ah, hello love." He looks up from his monitor. "What brings you here?" His voice is deep. You take note of that. You gave him a glare, he knows damn well what that glare meant.

"I'm alright dear, I don't need rest." He stood up from his seat. "I'm a god after all." He added with his arms wide as if he's making an evil plan. (which he is.) God or not, he still needs rest. You hate seeing him overwork himself. You approached his desk and walked behind it, dragging his wrist with your strength. He's quite strong, but you're capable enough to drag him around. He followed you like a duckling following the mother duck, or a child being dragged by their mother. Thankfully, the bedroom is right next to his office, he doesn't have to embarrass himself right infront of his "peasants" or whatever he calls them.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. (-○-) .* :☆゚。 ・ ────

Arriving the bedroom, it's pretty huge and spacious. A few red fabrics here and there. Like those royalty bedrooms. The soft silk shining on the bed. Of course  Phobos has a royalty looking bedroom. He sees himself as a "god" and a god needs a royal bedroom, well to him that is. He took his accesory pieces off. He seems really hesitant to peel his lower bandage on his face off.

He did it anyways, he feels comfortable showing his face to you, you're his spouse after all. One eye, sharp teeth. That's one of the things you love about him. There are many more but I rather not list them out. You layed on bed and waited for him to join. "I am not gonna sleep." He grumbled. "Honey, please. You need some rest." You gave him a pleading-like look. Jebus, that cute face of yours made him gave in and lay beside you.

You smiled in glee and kissed his nose. He grumbled in response and nuzzled at your neck, giving small kisses. His hands are on your hips and he pulled you forward to him. No matter how tired he is, he will always be the big spoon. Classic Phobos. "I love you, honey." He whispered at your ear. "I love you more, darling~" You smiled and buried your face on his chest. After a short moment, he fell asleep.

Turns out he prefers sleeping with you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yet again, not proofread, I'm lazy,,,,,
Writing this made me got in Madness Combat. Thanks for requesting!! Sorry this took awhile, I had alot of art commissions. :'3