Hank | Friends...

Hank + Child!Murderous!Reader
Requested by : Viginateletubby

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somewhere in Nevada.

As Hank stepped out of his base, he wanted to take a break for once. Surprising huh? He could take a walk for an hour or 2, he knew 2B will scold him but he doesn't care. At least he can take a break.

While passing an alleyway, he heard some childish giggling. Child? No way in Nevada a child would survive out here. He stopped in his tracks and decided to take a peek in the alleyway. All he sees is a child in front of a corpse, unfortunately, the child's back is facing Hank's view. "Oh c'mon, I know somebody is out there!!~" The child excitedly squeal.

He didn't expect a child would be this happy on murder. And now he took an interest in the child, maybe he could make a friend for once. The child turned around and Hank finally got to see the child's looks. The child looks quite cute and innocent. "Ooooo you look familiar! Are you the infamous Hank J. Wimbleton?" The child asks curiously. Hank nods. "What's your name kid?" Hank asks in a gruff voice. "Y/N!! Nice to meet cha'!" The child says.

"Say.. What are you doing in the alleyways all alone?" Hank asks. "Wellllll... Wanna be friends?" Y/N asked, ignoring Hank's question. He hesitantly agreed.
Days go by and you and Hank's friendship grew.

Maybe having a friend or 2 isn't so bad.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you like it!! Sorry if it isn't the story you wanted,,