Sanford | No Arm?

Sanford + Lil' Sibling Reader
Angst

Requested by MistletoeTheGhostfox

After a few months, Sanford finally let you join their mission but it ended way worse than Sanford's negative thinking.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Somewhere in Nevada

You and the trio went on a mission, took you about 2 months to convincing your big brother, Sanford to join one of their missions. Plus, you wanted to see your big brother in action. Although he finally let you, there was still a glint of worriedness in his eyes behind those tea shades. You were too excited to notice. Questions swirled in the hook user's mind.

What if you die in the mission?
What if you bumped into Auditor or maybe even Tricky?
What if-

His thoughts were snapped out from Deimos. "San, are you 'aight? Still worried about [Reader], huh?" He asked while snapping his finger infront of Sanford's face. Deimos' hand then moved to his pocket to take out a cigarette. Sanford shook his head. "I guess. You know how much I care about them." He turned to your figure from afar, he smiled lightly as he watch you hang out with Hank.

Sanford's face then frowned as he watch Deimos smoke. "Dei', we've talked about this." Trying to reach towards the cigarette box Deimos was holding, Deimos quickly moved away. "Don't worry 'bout it, [Reader] will be just fine." He responded, ignoring the shirtless man's scolding.

Sanford only took a deep breath and exhaled. Little did they both know, the mission won't end well.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. ( + ) .* :☆゚。 ・ ────

The truck came to a stop with a loud screech, [Reader] excitedly jumping down and looked around like a child in a candy store. Followed with Sanford catching up with them and making sure they didn't hurt themself.

"Alright, [Nickname], be careful. Stay close with Hank and if something bad happens, you have to yell out my name or Hank." He worriedly reminded the excited grunt. You only gave a funny salute indicating you listened.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. ( + ) .* :☆゚。 ・ ────

You followed close behind Hank like a duckling following it's mother, it was pretty cute for a different perspective. As minute flies by, you got pretty bored of all this killing and getting 'protected'.

You then saw a mouse around the corner of the room, inspecting it, it scurried away.You then saw a mouse around the corner of the room, inspecting it, it scurried away. You slightly frowned and followed the mouse. While following the mouse, you didn't realise it was leading you to a certain large room.

Arriving at the room, the mouse ran away somewhere else and you lost track. A shadow loomed then infront of your vision, looking up slowly, your eyes widened as you see the flaming man himself. You were at a loss of words, you couldn't move nor speak.

"Ah, [Reader]. I've heard about you." The Auditor spoke as they step closer. You took some steps backwards, finding whatever you can to hit or stun this 'walking torch' and run away with a few wounds and not die. "Too bad they won't be able to see you again."

Just as you were about to grab a MP7, Auditor's tentacles sliced through your arm. Letting out a blood curling scream, tears were threatening to fall. "How stupid of you to wander around alone... Did Little Sanny Boy left you?~" They cooed at you like a baby.

You tried to find a melee weapon but you got knocked out by the Auditor. Rock hard. You cursed to yourself in your head for being such a weak grunt that gets distracted easily. Your eyes slowly shut due to the blood loss you were having, the last thing you heard was the footsteps and yelling of Sanford and Deimos.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *. ( + ) .* :☆゚。 ・ ────

Sanford worriedly and nervously carried your unconcious figure in his arms. Hank seemed to also be sweating if you look closely, it seems he also cared about you too.  "Deimos, are we almost there?" He asked, his voice started to shake and crack. "I d-don't think they will make it, San," The smoker managed to muster out.

As the 3 men arrived with your unconcious body, your breath seemed to stop. Sanford quickly carried you inside but unfortunately, like Deimos said, you didn't make it.

You were like the ball of sunshine in the team. The one that cheers them up. Even Hank liked your presence. Not sure about 2BDamned. Without you, the base was all silent and gloomy. Deimos tried to cheer Sanford up and crack some jokes but it didn't really work.

Sanford still get can't get over your disappearance.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Took longer than I expected, hope you like it though!!
It's a little bad because I rarely write Angst-