Jeb, Hank, Audi | Tricky's sib

Jebus, Hank & Auditor x Tricky's sib Reader.

Requested by : MiylyneCook

Them finding out Reader is Tricky's sibling and Reader wanted them to turn Tricky back to normal.

I'm sorry if the characters sounds Out of character(ooc)!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jebus

"... What."

・Hella surprised, you?? Tricky's sibling?? WHAT- How come Hof' never told him about this??

・It's so obvious you and Hof look kinda alike but he's kinda stupid-

・You wanted him to turn your brother back to normal! You miss your chubs Hof'. :((

・Jebidiah and Hoffnar have been best friends before, but Jeb knew he couldn't just turn Tricky back to Hofnarr.

・You're the love of his life and probably the only person he has, please don't die.

Hank

・DOESN'T trust you anymore, blames himself for dating you.

・He'll get back to normal after 5 months or so. If you're impatient, well too bad. Hank hates Tricky.

・You and Hank once bumped into Tricky, Tricky and Hank was about to fight but when Tricky laid eyes on you, he stopped, a familiar memory in his head but he can't remember.

・The memory was so close yet so far, you look so familiar. But from where?? He doesn't know you but why do you look so familiar?

・Hank might help you turn Tricky back to normal, there's a high percent chance it won't work.

Auditor

"It was quite obvious you and Hofnarr look alike."

・This smart little bitch. He already knew.

・He still treats you as his s/o, don't worry. <33

・I'm not sure if he would help you turn Tricky back to normal.. But if he do, expect to see him be distracted with work most of the time and let some scientists help you.

・Off-topic but the scientists, agents, etc. loves how kind you are to them- Auditor is so demanding and they are so tired.

・Sorry love but he would mostly not help you turn Tricky back to normal. :[

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Leans on my limo ps6 iphone 20 samsung refrigerator industrial toaster while twirling my bangs cutely.