Tricky | Silly Child !!

Tricky + Child Reader

Reader, a not so innocent child roaming around the dead desert of Nevada. Until an injured Green Clown caught their eye.

Requested by yourefangirl

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Humming a soft tune, you skipped in the deserts of Nevada. Small red dusts appearing as you did so. You were feeling quite lonely and hungry in your "castle", so why not look around? Maybe you'll get to find something interesting to eat or see.

Getting quite bored of the walk, you turned around to go back, guess nothing interesting happened today. Suddenly, your head perked up as you hear metal clinking and glitched screaming. Nevermind, take that back, a fight is happening nearby and you felt interested.

Speedwalking to a hidden spot, you took a small peak to see what was happening. Well, you could only see a floating green clown. You heard about them somewhere, Tricky right? It seems that the clown is screaming at someone.

"H4NK, TH1S IS JUST THE B3G1NNING!!1!" The clown shouted, in their glitched and distorted voice. The clown took an interest to you, maybe because you liked clowns? You giggled at the thought quitely, watching the fight happening. You're in a spot where the both mercenaries wouldn't reach, so you won't get injured or killed.

Hours went by and it seems that the fight ended, you stared in awe, watching as the "Hank" guy you saw on posters walked away, maybe going back to his home?? Little did you know, Hank felt like something or someone was watching the fight. The Clown's body shaked and glitched, they weren't tired. Just angry they didn't take down the depressed looking mercenary.

From afar, the clown looked injured to you. Well they were in a fight so you expected this to happen. Waddling up to Tricky, you inspected his body. Just stitches and blood.. And glitching effects, of course. You wanted to carry them back to your small base but you felt like you're too weak.

So, you dragged the clown by the leg. In a different perspective, it looks quite funny and cute. You grumbled, you could've bring the wagon you found in an abandoned store. The walk was long, since Tricky is still unconcious. You both finally arrived, making sure to not wake Tricky up. You looked for some supplies to heal him and such. You don't know much about medical stuff but atleast it helps.

The green clown seemed to slowly wake up, their body still glitching and all that. They looked around, confused. He then held his arms up, seeing... [Favourite coloured] bandages. "Yay, you're awake!" A childish voice interupts the silence. Tricky instantly looks up to see a grunt, seems to be in their child years.

"Y0U WHO? WHY H3LP CL0WN?" Tricky asks, although you didn't answer. "[Reader] is my name!" You smiled, proud that you managed to tend their wounds. Tricky stayed silent, wanting an answer but then he stimmed in excitement. "C0OL N4ME!! [READER] VERY SILLY AND AD0RABL3!!" They complimented.

You gleefully smiled. Happy to make a friend, well, a murderous clown as your friend specifically. Let's just say you both will have a great time and become best friends.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi. Bye. :)